CHAPTER 39

Bada's Pov:

I woke up with the sound of the bird chirping, as the sunlight coming from the window blinds me.

Damn, that was a great night sleep.

Wait, where is Yena?

I stood up and stretched my limbs, and stare at the view, outside Yena's Apartment. Wow, so this the view everytime you wake up in Yena's apartment huh? Damn, why not make it everyday. (Hueyyy)

I entered the her bathroom, and is welcomed with her feminine yet manly scent. Her smell is very sexy. ( Insert Jaemin Ahah)

I brushed my teeth, and showered, so that we can continue our day without any things to do.

After showering, I went to the room where Yena and my clothes are located. Duh, of course I have my own wardrobe, I basically live here HAHAHAHA, not yet, but maybe soon.

As I finish changing, I heard I noise in the kitchen, and I can also hear some audible noise, but I can't understand that much.

"Hey-" I stopped talking in the scene Infront of me. Yena is held in the ears by a lady.

"I ringed many times Yena Cho! How long are you going to make this old lady wait?!" The lady yelled furious as Yena complains.

"I'm sorry okay, I was asleep, and I can't just disturb my girlfriend sleeping okay?" Yena answered back.

"Girlfriend?! You prioritise your girlfriend over your mother?! And how many times do I have to tell you, that I won't be accepting another girl in your life unless its Bada huh?" Oh wait? It's Mrs. Cho?

I can't help but stifle my laugh as Yena received another beating from her mother.

"But mom-"

"No buts, I want Bada, and Bada for you alone." Mrs. Cho said firmly.

I started to notice Yena looking at me with a big smile, as she mouthed, "see, I told you." But still looked in pain.

We've been talking about that topic, since we became official. I thought maybe Mrs. Cho hated me for leaving Yena, but I guess I was wrong.

"Yah! What are you smiling there?!" Mrs. Cho said and started to turn around, and seeing me made her eye widens, as she let go of Yena.

"Oh my gosh my favourite! Bada- yah." She shouted and runs into my arms.

"Mrs. Cho! I missed you so much!" I said and hugged her back.

"I miss you more dear." She said and let go of the hug, as we walked to the sofa to seat, but before that, she shouted for Yena to cook the ingredients she brought before turning her focus on me again.

"How are you my dear? Are you doing good." She said and caresses my head.

"I'm doing fine Mrs. Cho. How about you?"

"Oh come on Bada- yah, call me mother again, since your back with that daughter of mine." She said while side eyeing Yena.( Poor Yena HAHAH)

"Oh come on mom, I'm cooking you guys a dish, don't try to kill me with that look. I brought your favourite girl." Yena answered Pouting.

"Okay okay. I'll forgive since you brought Bada back again here." Mrs. Cho smiled wildly like she won a lottery, making Yena chuckle in the kitchen.

"So how is life my dear? Is it good? And how's your mom? I miss chatting with her too." She asked.

"Life is okay mom, and my mom is also asking about you."

"Really? My gosh, I miss the old days." She said while looking at me adoringly.

"You know Bada- ah. I know you guys were broken from the things that happened before, and I was surprised to see improvement in Yena's health lately, but I can't seem to accept, thinking that you're not the reason of it anymore, but I guess , I'm wrong after all. I'm sorry if that sounds selfish dear." She said and gripped my hands.

"You know, as she accepted the company, I told her to never show her face to anyone and keep her life private instead, so she won't attract girls anymore, and I even told her not to join the Street Woman Fighter 2 thing, but that brought you guys together, so I'm thankful." She added as she smiles sincerely to me. I can really feel emotions going out, and surrounding the whole house.

"I'm thankful too, mom. That I found her again." I smiled too. Our lovely talk is interrupted by a hand in our shoulders.

"What's up ladies, what were you talking about?" Yena said and kissed my cheeks and her mom's cheeks.

"Oh, and by the way, the breakfast is served." She added as she smiled wildly.

Mrs. Cho caresses her daughters face. She's really a strong woman on the outside, and have that strong aura around her, but she's really lovable on the inside, and I guess Yena took that side of her.

"We were talking ill about you, so stop asking. Come on dear, let's eat up, and enjoy Yena's cooking." She said the last part and held my hand as we walking to the table.

We laughed, and joked during breakfast, and the bond is really nice. It's nice to be complete in the dining room again.

I miss this.

"Bada-yah, since I missed you, what don't we go on a shopping together?" Mrs. Cho suggested.

"But mom, she's supposed to be mine today." Yena said sulking.

"Geez, you can come with us you know. You'll have her tomorrow. I just missed her." Mrs. Cho said, rolling her eyes in her daughter childishness.

I held Yena's hand under the table, which I developed as a habit everytime we sat together.

"What do you say, Bada- ah?"

"Sure, mom. I'm fine with anything." I said and smiled at her, and that made her celebrate a win. Not only my stomach is full, but also my heart.

Best day to be alive.

________________________________________

Author's Note:

Eyyy, Mama Cho is savoured to Bada Lee being her daughter in law. I guess Bada's spot is secured HAHAHHAHAHA.

Happy readings, lovely!