CHAPTER 13

Yena Pov:

After reading the article, I was called in my sister's company were Wolf'Lo is under.

Everyone is eyeing me, maybe because they have heard the news or maybe, I look weird with my suit.

I entered the meeting place where my member and my sister with our manager is waiting.

"Yena Cho, you just entered the industry again and you already stirred some drama." Our manager said.

"Let me make my statement unnie. I know I'm not doing wrong, so why should I take the blame?" I said and puts my hand on my pockets.

"They're just trying to pull me down with their scheme, and the girl? She's my secretary for fucking sake." I said and finally sat down beside my sister.

"Then clear it up, Yena. You guys are just starting your show. You will be affected with that. Make sure to make it clear to your fans okay?" Our manager said and pats my shoulder before telling her goodbyes.

I stood up and made a call. My members are just looking at me, kinda intimidated by my aura. I just fucking hate it when my private life is being meddled. I hate when someone out in the industry is being picked on because of me. I hate it.

On call

"Hello? Goodevening, I want this one article about me down right now. The reason? Oh come on, do I need one? Okay okay, the rumours aren't true. It's a make up story. Got it? Thanks, I'll hung up."  

As I hung up, I contacted another phone.

"Miss Neva, you have seen the news? I'm really sorry for that. I hope your doing fine."

"Hi Miss Min. It's fine, the article is already taken down. Thank you, and it's not your fault, it's their fault to assume things so don't overthink about it."

"Thank you for understanding Miss Neva, have a great night." I Hung up the phone and looked at my crew.

I bowed down and that caught them by suprise.

"I'm sorry for ruining your rest day everyone. I'm sorry for stirring up a drama carrying your crew name with me. Fuck, I'm really sorry." A tear slid down to my cheeks. They are only one who can see this vulnerable side.

"Hey hey it's fine Yena- ah. It's not your fault, you just attended your meeting and they just took a pic, hm? It's not your fault." Babysleek said and made raise my head.

Mini unnie come up to us and wipes my tears as she tiptoes to reach my height.

"I'm really sorry." 

"Oh shush shush now you big baby." Chocol Unnie said and hugs me, and that made everyone runs up to us and made a group hug. Fuck, it's making me cry more. I love them.

"Group huuuuug!" Haechi unnie and Yeni unnie said in unison that made me smile.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Wolf'Lo bid their goodbyes and went on their way looking tired after their small bond in the meeting room with their crying maknae. Their Big Baby Yena.

Yena drove to her apartment with a puffy eyes.

Upon arriving to her apartment, she strip her clothes showing her tattoo's and made herself cozy in her jacuzzi.

Yena is indeed the master of overthinking. She's overthink about joining the crew, that she'll just ruin the reputation of it. Enough assurance can't make her feel at ease. Unless in come from Bad-

After showering, Yena wore her comfortable clothes and lay herself in her bed with her phone. She thought of making a statement on her Instagram account, that's her only account after all.

INSTAGRAM

__________________________________

_WhoisYena

__________________________________

Liked by Yeni_Cho, haechiwang and 735,200 others

_WhoisYena Goodnight everyone, see you in SWf2's next episode.

View all 2,007 comments

__________________________________

Wolf'Logirl I told you guys to wait for her, you didn't listen.

User1 See it's not true, you guys are just toxic as hell.

User2 We love you Yena!

User3 Watch your back, soompi. My girlfriend is coming for you!

         Tap to close comments

__________________________________

Yena felt satisfied after pouring her feelings out, hoping for her fans to understand.

She slept early, because tomorrow they have  shooting for episode 2 and she needs a lot of sleep knowing it'll be tiring, since she have 2 expected battle.