CHAPTER 14

Yena's Pov:

I woke up early in the morning to hit the gym. After joining and seeing Bada in Swf2 made my nightmare less harsh. I got used to it, and basically lived with it.

I tidy my bed and changed my night clothes into a gym clothing.

The gym is just 3 blocks away from apartment. I'm free to walk since my apartment's location is exclusive and private. Random people can't just walk in, so some artist and famous celebrities, usually live here.

I walked outside with my gym bag and earphones to keep me focused in doing my routine.

I waved hi to the person infront before entering.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." 

"Good morning, Love." Ah, what a lovely woman.

I smiled at her and continued my way.

I did my routine, not minding the looks that people give. Some were checking me out, the girls were taking a pic. They keep on looking on my exposed tattoo.I just didn't mind their existence and just do what I got to do.

As the time strikes to seven am, I cooled down, and walks back to my apartment to have some cold shower.

I finished showering and choose my clothes.

I took my car key and went to the building where we will be shooting.

As I parked, I see my crew interacting with BEBE. Halo and Bada are talking.

A beep and that made their attention shifted in my car.

I saw how Haechi and Yeni Unnie waves at the car even though I haven't went out from the car yet. What a crazy duo.

BEBE looked at the car waiting and curious who is inside. It's just me guys, it's not important. I saw how curiousity danced in Bada's eyes, and somehow that made me smile in her cuteness. 

I slapped myself with my thoughts.

"We're moving on, remember?" I said to myself and had a deep breath before going out carrying my things.

"Hi guys." I said as I also runs my eyes to look at Bada who suddenly turns red by my presence and looked away. She must have been stuck with the memory of her being pinned on the wall by me. I just smirked secretly.

"Hi Yena Unnie!" A cute blonde member of Bada said.

"Hi to you too, love." Bada eyebrows furrowed by the pet name that caused Tatter to turn red.

"Let's go inside now everyone. It's time." Halo unnie said and grabbed my shoulders as we walked in the company and welcomed with the staffs, and there, our crews are back to the competition.

We arrived in our private room and put our things away from the view of the camera, and stood up in the middle.

"Good luck to your future battles everyone! Wolf'Lo's on seven?"