CHAPTER 32

Yena's Pov

Our break has come to an end, actually, it's not even a break. My crew practiced for the live performance of the Kpop death match with our rival, 1Million.

We put our blood, sweat and tears into our dance. We keep everything smooth and cool, and it's very suitable to YG's style of dancing. And today, we are filming the episode 4 of street woman fighter.

We came early to prepare for our performance. My crew and I dressed up, wore makeup, and prayed for everything to be better.

" W O W, wow! You look pretty Yena-ah." Halo unnie said, beaming at me.

"I know right. HAHAHHAA." I laughed and approached their seats.

After preparing, we sat on our private room as the host started the introduction of the judges.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Kang Daniel the host started to explain everything about the votings. Next, he started to introduce the judges and some guest judges for today's performance.

"The last judges is a special judge." Daniel said making everyone in the room curious.

"The choreographer, Bae Yoon Jung." Kang Daniel finally revealed making everyone cheer as the special judge enters the scene.

Other crew

"She's finally here!"

"She's here as a judge?"

"It's the perfect judge for this mission."

🐳

Everyone starts to prepare for their performance. Some started to practice, some started to stretch, while some just chilled on their seats, as they wait for the performance to unfold.

" The first match, fighting for the SM agency, Lady Bounce and Deep N Dap."

🌊

Yena's Pov:

Deep N Dap danced first, showing how capable they are in dancing. Everyone is slaying, and everyone is amazed knowing how tough it is for them.

While watching, suddenly my phone rang.

I stood up in the corner while Yeni unnie and the members looked at me worriedly, because last time a received a call randomly, my company got a huge problem.

On call:

"Hello, Yena Cho speaking." I said calmly.

"Yena unnie, you need to come here asap! We got a huge problem on the stocks, and you're the only one who can manage this!" My secretary said panicking.

"Hey don't panic. I'll be there. Make sure to prepare everything when I get there." I said and turn off the call.

End Call

I looked my members and sighed.

"Unnie, I've got to go, but I will make sure that I will be on time of our performance." I said and stood up.

"Be careful driving, and don't over speed."

"Good luck Yena- ah."

"Careful Babes!"

"Bye guys, but if ever that I can't make it, just continue without me. I'll take the consequences no matter what. Make me proud! " I smiled gently before bidding them goodbye's.

🌊

Third Person's Pov:

Lady bounce and Deep N Dap's battle is done, and resulting of Lady Bounce win.

The Battle of JYP have already started, a battle between BEBE and TSUBAKILL, and Yena is not there to witness her lover's performance. ( Stupid company problems, tsk)

As the battle for JYP finishes, and BEBE winning the Battle. Both of the crews tiredness and sleepless nights payed off.

It's been 30 minutes that Yena's gone. The members were nervous, since they just got know that they're will be the next one to Battle.

"Fuck, can you call her? What if she's in danger?" Chocol said.

Wolf'Lo is nearing the stage but there's no sign of Yena being present.

"First to perform, WOLF' LO!"

"Fuck, this is now or never guys! Remember what Yena said, we should continue without her, and just make her proud." Halo said.

" 1 2 3, Wolf'lo."

Other Crews:

"Wait? Where's Yena?"

"They're missing one member?"

"Unnie, where's Yena?" Tatter asked.

" Fuck, I don't know."

"Where's Yena Unnie?" Redy asked missing the sight of the tall member of Wolf'Lo.

🌊

Wolf' Lo Pov:

"Please Yena- ah, be okay." They thought.

"Please be here."