CHAPTER 34

Yena's Pov:

"Are you feeling alright now hm?" Bada said while caressing my lips after our sweet make out.

"I'm feeling more than alright love." I said and lean forward to kiss her cheeks.

"Oh by the way, I'm sorry if I missed your performance. I'm sure you guys did great as always." 

"It's okay babe, the important thing is, you're safe here in my arms." She said smiling.

We were smiling ear to ear when suddenly, the doors open.

"Oh come on guys! Stop with that." Lusher said entering the room.

"Stop being bitter Lusher." Tatter said laughing.

"Bada unnie, this is rated SPG, please stop straddling her lap." Cheche said laughing slightly.

I whispered in Bada's ears, before putting her down to sit right next to me.

"You guys are such a cock block." Bada said acting annoyed.

"You don't have a cock unnie-"

Lusher and Tatter spits out their drink, hearing the younger girl's statement.

I laughed with them and hid myself in Bada's shoulder.

"Damn, what a rebat." I said and stopped my laughing. I don't want an angry Sea.

"It's was just a catch phrase, you don't laugh about it. " Bada said laughing too. ( No angry Sea)

I watched my phone and saw the time.

"I have to go, babe. I need to go back to my room." I said and kiss her, and we hid it with their banner, but still got an ewww and yucks from her member.

"Bye everyone! You all did great today. Please take care of Bada for me." I stood up and said my goodbye's before continuing to my room.

🐳 Still Yena's Pov

"Hi guys, I'm back." I entered our  our private room.

"How is your head Yena- ah?" Halo unnie said and examined me.

"It's okay now unnie, see? There are bandages?" Pointing out the the cute bandaid that Bada patched into my tiny scratch.

"We told you to be careful right? We were on the edge to call the performance off. I thought something bad happened to you, considering how near the venue is from your company."

"I'm sorry everyone. I met with a minor accident, and I manage to dodge the incident, but got my head scratched instead." Explaining slowly to ease their worries.

"Be more careful next time babe, we know how some other people can be reckless when driving." Yeni unnie hugged me tightly kissing my forehead who got scratched on the process.

"Yes unnies!" I said and sat between Chocol and Haechi.

*Flick*

"Ouch unnie!"

"You made me worried, you idiot." Haechi unnie said and flicked my forehead.

"Don't touch her you beanpole." Chocol unnie said, protecting my head from Heachi unnie.

"You're just short!"

"Stop it guys, it's about to start." Halo unnie said chuckling, as Jam Republic and Manne Queen's battle is about to start.

Manne Queen and Jam Republic battled, and it was beautiful, how they performed and showcase their talents with their different styles of dancing, making us go wow, but I can't lie, the Jam Republic really deserve the win, they just performed it way more advanced and sharp.