3. THE GANG

'Pretty my ass..she's just some freaking rude rich kid with parents money.' Sam thought while grabbing the proposal and started walking to her office.

Flashback.

Sam parked her car at her assigned parking. The perks of being the CEO of the company.~

Going out of her car, the car next to hers catches her attention. A sexy red and black Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta. Although it's not as expensive as her car, this car in front of her is kinda rare since there are only 210 units produced all around the world. It still can cost as much as her car if you want to get this car now since it was last produced in 2018. She's checking out the car impressed. Although it can not beat her Bugatti Divo, which only has 40 units around the world, and she is the sole owner of the exclusive unit in the whole of South East Asia. Even her plate number cost millions since she customized it based on her name, which is 'S4M'.

She heads towards the VIP lift after she's done checking out the car. She's being greeted by the receptionist and just nods her head in reply. She waited for the lift, and when the door opened, a girl from the inside was stomping her way out of the lift, and unexpectedly, the girl's Channel handbag deliberately hit Sam's arm.

Sam gasped.

What happened next was just adding fuel to the fire when the girl just went past Sam without even a slight guilt or sorry coming out of her mouth.

Sam turned her body angrily towards the girl only to be greeted by her back, Sam didn't manage to see her face. She only caught the girl's outfit and her wavy brunette longhair that almost reached her waist.

'Fuc...' I almost cursed. I took a deep breath before entering the lift. What a really bad morning to start my day...I look at the time on my watch...well it's almost afternoon anyway."" I have never been this late to the office. But, no harm, though. It is just today. It's not that I'm gonna lose millions like Grandma said. Reaching my floor, I managed to catch a few words that Yha said to Noi and I immediately approached them, curious about someone who called me out which I didn't expect to shock them that much. I almost laughed, looking at them, but I managed to hold it well.

End of flashback.

I slammed my body into my leather chair while reading the proposal that I had just gotten from Yha.

'Hmm..young CEO, fresh ideas, huh..' Sam thought.

St Claire proposes a fashion show that will take place at Royal Central Mall to celebrate the mall's 5th anniversary. Royal Central Mall was also one of the first successful projects by Sam when she took over the company 5 years ago. Their purpose is to highlight and introduce the local brand to the audience. There are a lot of big names of celebrities and influencers both locally and internationally suggested in the proposal for the invitation. There will be both local and international models to walk the runway to indicate that their product can also be presented globally. From this fashion show, Royal Central Mall will become the centre of attention for the entire week, and all the products shown will be available at the store in the mall.

'Hmmm.. Interesting!'

I'm quite amazed by the idea since there's no plan from their side to celebrate the anniversary publicly. I just thought about having a private party with my staff and offering some discount to the customer that visit their mall that day. Although the project going to need a lot of budget, I can't simply ignore the profit that they will gain from this project. It's much better than what I've been thinking. But, the 'accident' by the lift and the girl's judgment toward me makes me can't agree to the idea immediately. I know I had the upper hand here since they need my Royal Central Mall for their project.