15. WHAT'S MINE IS YOURS

An astonishing morning welcomed the arrival of the most awaited Sunday for everyone. The morning was filled with peacefulness, enhanced by the light of dawn and the delightful melody of chirping birds.

Neung having her usual morning walks along the beach, it had been her routine for years living there as an artist before she started drawing.

Coming back from her walks, the brown-haired girl scrolls through her social media just to get a grasp of the daily news. That's when her eyes stumbled upon the hot, trending news.

"Samanun!" She uttered.

It's been like 5 or 6? Years since she mentioned that name. The name of her beloved youngest little sister...

'You've grown up, little one. And become a trouble? But, no worries, you are always the favourite among us, the sisters. I bet grandma will simply brush the news off.'

Neung kept scrolling the social media until she'd felt satisfied and covered everything on the news. "You're being careless, little one.." she mumbled to herself before she put aside her phone and took a deep breath of the morning breeze.

However, amidst such tranquillity, it's the opposite of what happened in the penthouse right at the moment. The serenity of the lavish penthouse was disrupted by the persistent ringing of the phone that filled all the spaces around the house. Nonetheless, the two fatigued women remained undisturbed in their slumber, blissfully enveloped in their dreams.

11.00 A.M.

"SAM!!" Mon ran her way down the stairs, calling for Sam, who was still in a deep slumber. She skipped a few last steps, desperate to reach her destination, which was the woman that is still comfortably embedded on the long sofa complete with a blanket covering her whole body except for her beautiful face

"Oh my god! How can she still be peacefully asleep in this hectic situation." Mon stood nearer and reached for the raven's shoulder, shaking it moderately. "Sam." No response. "Sam.." She called again. " Oh my god..." She lost her patience. She takes a deep breath. "SAM!" And shouted her heart out near the raven's right ear, which resulted in the sleeping woman abruptly springing up her body into a sitting position.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENING?" She panicked, turning her head left and right in her seat, searching for the sudden commotion.

"What happened, you asked???"

"THIS happened!" Mon pointed her index finger to her phone screen and showed it to the 'still lost' girl.

"What's that?" She asked still in her half-asleep state, squinted her eyes hard, trying to focus her vision on the phone.

Mon huffed with her response, giving up on enlightening the other girl about what had been circulating on the internet. " Erghhh, can you just check your phone?"

Sam immediately searched for her phone, which didn't take much time as her phone suddenly rang, indicating that someone was calling. She answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

"SAMANUN!" She immediately stood up on her two feet.

Her eyes widen, finally wide awake after listening to the familiar voice.

"G..Grandma." She stuttered.

"What have you done?" An obvious rage and disappointment exist in her grandma's tone, although she's not shouting or screaming.

The color drained out of Sam's face. "I don't know." She realized immediately how her answer could ignite her grandma's anger, so she immediately continued almost stuttering again. " I.. I. I don't know, Grandma! I just woke up and immediately received your call." She tried to defend herself