6. ANOTHER 'MEETING'

SAM'S POV

Sam checked her email, the first thing she did after she entered her office.

'The Fashion Week in Bangkok' sent by St Claire email address first greeted her eyes when she opened it. Sam checked, and the email had been sent to her on Monday, and today is Wednesday already.

'Shit, I forgot again!'

She's been busy since yesterday with another project and forgot about the deal with St Claire. Not so long after, her office phone rang wanting her attention. She picked up and was greeted by Yha, who said that they received a call from St Claire. She prepared herself before permitting Yha to connect the call.

"Hello, good morning. I'm Kornkarmon Armstrong, the representative from St Claire for our collaboration project. Am I talking to Ms. Samanun?"

'Such a beautiful voice.' She thought.

"Yes..yes, you are talking to her now." Sam is stunned for a while before she can answer the other.

"Ms Samanun, regarding the proposal we recently sent to you, we urgently need your approval to proceed with the next process."

"Hmm..can we meet over lunch today? I need you to present this project personally. Just a quick one over the lunch. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, sure. I can do that, just let me know the time and place."

Sam put the phone down after letting the other know about the details and asking Yha to remind her later about the sudden appointment. She put aside her intention to play hard with St Claire since she's so busy and constantly forgot about the deal.

*

"Boss, there's 30 minutes before your lunch appointment. " Yha reminded her from her office door.

"Alright Yha, thank you." Sam put away her glasses and got ready to leave.

Sam drove away from her office and headed to the meeting place. Luckily, there's no heavy traffic despite the lunch hour for most corporations. Sam reached her destination and went around finding the parking, that's when she noticed that there was a vacant parking spot but the car next to it made her more excited than the vacant parking itself.

'What the heck! Is this the same car again?'

Well, if the car was not there first, I definitely wouldn't change my mind about the owner stalking me or something. I checked from the inside to see whether the owner was in the car, but there was no sign of it.

MON'S POV

'I'm early, as usual.'

Mon asked the waiter for the table booked under Ms Anuntrakul as soon as she reached the restaurant. It is the same restaurant where she had dinner with Yuki last Monday, where she was being laid for almost an hour. Luckily, Yuki reached there at the right time and she managed to let out her frustration about the day since she was not in the office for the whole day that day, running here and there making a deal. Now, she's back here and still waiting.

'I'm fine, I'm used to it. This is nothing.'

I'm trying my best to manipulate myself that it's okay to have to wait for others. That I'm 'fine' with it. Totally 'fine'.

I checked the time when the waitress came asking whether I wanted to order yet. It's 1 p.m., the promised time. I just ordered my milk tea and saved the food to order for later. I'm scrolling the iPad in my hand, checking for my schedule, checking the new design for the show, and lastly revising the proposal...and..the other CEO is still not here.. again?!