22. THE DAY! 💐

"1.., 2...,3! Cheers!!"

The cooing and screaming from the group erupted with beer in their hands, making a toast.

"Cheers to the brides-to-be! Wohooo!" Tee emptied her glass after.

"Cheers to the marriage life!" Kade followed.

"Welcome to the marriagehood, buddy!" Nam smirked with a hidden meaning.

"Cheers to my friend becoming a wife," Yuki said with a sad tone. Reluctant to let go of her only girl best friend.

"Oww, don't be sad. I'm here with you." Tee persuades her now-official girlfriend.

Yes, they are now officially dating after the pushing and pulling game by Yuki. She finally surrendered after witnessing Tee's determination to get her attention.

Her relationship was denied by Mon at first as she was afraid her friend was going to get played by Tee. But Sam managed to assure her and make herself a guarantor that Tee was not going to cause problems in the future.

All that hustle is just to return the favor to Yuki for helping her with the Blackpink concert idea. Luckily, Mon didn't discover their little secret about Sam being aware of Yuki's relationship at the early stage. If not... only God can save them.

"Okay, guys, enough with all the sad feelings. We are supposed to be happy because... tonight! It's going to be the last night of the single Sam and Mon!!" Kirk suddenly cried out with both hands in the air.

All eyes were on him after her sudden remark, and they just looked at him, not impressed.

"Because after this, they will come in a package." He grinned, proud of his jokes.

The group burst into laughter, including Kirk. But, his laugh didn't last long when a slipper fled and hit him directly on the head.

"Awww!" He shrieked and the laughs got an octave louder.

"Seriously, Sam! You still have time to change your mind."

Mon grabbed another pair of slippers and was ready to make a second throw to her brother, but Sam was faster to prevent that by holding her back.

Kirk celebrates his victory by sticking his tongue out while peeking behind Phoom, who is sitting next to him. The others just shook their head looking at his childish behavior. Sometimes it makes them wonder who's the older sibling between the two.

"That's enough! Let's start the game!" Jim announced excitedly.

She, as the mastermind of tonight's agenda, is responsible for choosing the game.

Tonight, they are having a little bachelorette party for the brides who are going to have their big day tomorrow. The guests are small as it just includes their close friends and family. Meanwhile, the elders already excused themselves with the reason 'they were too old' to stay throughout the night.

The guests mentioned include the brides themselves, Sam and Mon in the center sitting on the bean bag. Both of them are wearing sashes with 'Bride-to-be' written on them. On their right are Neung, Song, and Ice, followed by Tee, Yuki, and Nop at the far end.