10. DEALS

MON'S POV

On the way to the office, the new flower shop that is just a few buildings away from her office stole her attention. She stops the car in front of the shop and brings her way to look around the shop filled with a variation of flowers that adorn her view.

"How can I help you with this, Ms?" One of the florists approached me to offer her services.

"Hmm..I'm looking for something to say sorry?" I said hesitantly.

The florist smiled meaningfully. " Well, usually to ask for forgiveness people will go for purple Hyacinth." She suggested while pointing her finger towards the flower.

'But, It doesn't seem to suit her well...'

Mon chewed her lip in doubt of the florist's suggestion thinking that there was a better choice than the Hyacinth. Her eyes lurking around looking for something other than the Hyacinth. Her eyes then stop at the flower that catches her attention and thinks that the flower will suit Sam well.

"What about the white Tulips over there," I asked enthusiastically.

"It works too as white tulips represent forgiveness, respect and purity." The florist's eyes shine throughout her explanation of the meaning behind white Tulips.

"I will go with that then. It seems to suit her better." I smiled thinking of how well the flowers will go with Sam.

"You seem to know her well then. You know, able to vision her through flowers. It's a beautiful kind of admiration." She stated while working on the flower.

I blushed at her comment. "Oh, did you do delivery? I kinda want to surprise her." I excused myself, while in fact, I kinda hesitate to face her and directly give her the flowers. I might burn out of embarrassment on the spot.

"Well..we don't..." The brunette's face fell, disappointed with the florist's answer "...but, since you are my first customer, I can work that through."

"Really!!" I almost jumped listening to that. "Thank you so much! You don't know how much that means to me." If I hadn't thought about the boundaries, I might have hugged her at that moment.

The florist just smiles looking at Mon's enthusiasm, the brunette makes her day. Not just for being the first customer, but looking at how sincere she is with her intention behind the flower makes her think that the person who gonna receive this flower is lucky to have the girl in her life. Even just her presence can already brighten up the place, imagine having her in your life.

"Do you want to write the card yourself?" The florist asked. "In case you don't want me to peek at your message." She bantered.

I chuckled at her antics. "But, my writing is horrible," I complained.

"It doesn't matter. What does matter is the meaning and sincerity behind the words." The florist winked at the brunette.

I squinted at her. "You, and your poetic words...I can never win right?" I said and started to work on the card.

The florist just laughed at her comments.

"Here is the payment and the address. Thank you so much for helping me. This is my number, you can reach me out if you want anything in exchange." I give her a genuine smile and extend out my hand giving my business card to her.

"Ms, this is too much. You help me enough by being my first customer, you don't know how much you make my day. I don't dare to ask for anything in exchange." The florist kind of panicked looking at the amount the brunette paid her. It is too much even for a delivery.

"Then, it won't hurt for a drink right? We can have a coffee date?" I suggested.

"At this point, I'm the one that needs to thank you." The florist felt overwhelmed by Mon's kindness.