𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

I woke up to being at a party? What? I look down at what I'm wearing, a pink bodycon dress that barely reaches my mid thigh. What the fuck? I would never be wearing a dress this revealing, ever. I notice Elijah in front of me, wait where is everyone? Why do I have a horrible headache too?

I look around and realize only me and Elijah are here, I have so many fucking questions. He slowly walks up to me. "Wanna chill upstairs, cutie?" he says softly. He has never talked in such a nice sort of way before and chill? Last time I checked I would never willingly talk to him, chilling is a whole other level like, are you good?

"Um, I'm good, thanks" I replied nervously. Hopefully he didn't realize I'm nervous but I have a weird feeling about all of this. "Come on!" he said, grabbing my wrist tightly. His grip on my wrist was so tight, just watch it leave a bruise or something. He starts leading me upstairs and into a bedroom.

I collapse on the bed as soon as I enter. This headache is killing me and I just feel like shit in general. Turning to my side, I face the wall, trying to get comfortable. If I'm stuck here I'd rather be lying down comfortably. I felt cold fingers trace the skin on my upper thigh as I lied down and looked up.

Elijah was now sitting down next to me and it was in fact him. "W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered. Fuck, now he probably know I'm scared but what the fuck? He starts lifting up the dress slowly while I continue to yell at him to stop.

I woke up in a panic and started breathing heavily. Holy shit, what the fuck was that? That was the scariest and most horrifying nightmare ever. An arm snakes around my waist and pulls me closer, it's Austin. He pulls me into his chest while he's sleeping and I feel a wave of relief wash over me.

Moving closer, I snuggle into his chest while calming down my breathing. It goes back to normal within a few minutes and I slowly start to feel sleepy again. I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me as I do so.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. As I slowly get up, I inhale the sweet scent of pancakes. "Good morning Madison!" Austin's mom exclaimed. "Good morning" I reply with a smile. 

"I made pancakes for you and Austin. Could you wake him up for breakfast? I have work to do". "Yeah, of course," I reply sweetly. "Thank you dear" she smiles.

His mom walks upstairs, finally. I grab the pillow next to me and smack Austin in the face. Wow, that felt good, I should do it more often. 

"Ow, what the fuck, that hurt" he said in a raspy voice. "Yeah, that's why I did it, dumbass. Anyways your mom made pancakes for you" I replied getting up.

"You already ate?" he asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Yeah, now I'm leaving. My mom's been waiting for me since last night, I woke up to 6 missed calls from her". "Alright, bye loser" he said getting up. "Bye" I replied walking to the washroom.

My hair currently makes me look like a drowned sewer rat, I can't leave the house looking like this. As I enter the bathroom, I start running my fingers through my hair, trying to get out most of the tangles. 

Once I finish in the bathroom, I head to the front door, putting on my shoes. I start walking home, preparing myself for the millions of questions my mom's going to ask as soon as I step foot inside.

My mother opens the door as soon as I step foot on the porch, startling me. "So how was your night?" she teased. Trust me, I love my mother but I'm going to go insane by the time she finishes asking all these questions. 

"Mom, I promise you we were just watching a movie and accidentally fell asleep. That's it" I replied in a slightly annoyed tone.

I know she's my mom but I've been questioned like this for the past 17 years of my life. You get annoyed by it at one point. "Alright we'll I'm going to get ready for the gym, I'll be back home in a bit". "Ok, do you want lunch?" my mom asked. "No, it's fine, I ate at Austin's before coming home" I lied.

I hate lying to my mom but I know she would make me eat to a point where I can barely breathe. I run upstairs, grabbing my gym clothes on my way to the bathroom. There's a comb on my counter so I decided to actually brush my hair. Grabbing a hair tie, I put it up in a ponytail and change my clothes.

I head back downstairs and get a water bottle from the fridge before heading to my car. My Madison Beer playlists plays while I scream the lyrics to the top of my lungs and put the car in drive. I haven't even left my neighborhood and I've managed to get a lot of weird stares. Maybe I should just keep my windows closed.

I arrive and hurry up and get inside. As soon as I enter I walk straight towards the treadmill. I spend about 45 minutes on it and start doing other simple exercises afterwards. In total I spent about 2 and a half hours at the gym, not bad.

My music continues blasting through my airpods as I leave the gym and go back home. Slowly, I walk up the porch steps and get inside. As soon as I get inside, I go upstairs to take a nice hot shower. I finally let my hair down, that ponytail was killing me. My head hurts so bad now, I regret putting my hair up so much.

I strip myself of all my clothing and step into the shower. I stand under the hot scalding water and it runs down my hair while massaging the shampoo into my scalp. The water runs down my hair, rinsing the shampoo out. The water continues running down my hair as I grab the conditioner, applying it to the ends of my hair.

I quickly rinse it out and grab the body wash, lathering it onto my body. My shower continues for another 20 minutes before I head out and leave my hair out, letting it air dry a bit. As it dries, I start my skincare routine and finish up all my self care stuff. Once I'm done I grab the blow dryer and start drying my hair. While blow drying my hair, I get a text from Mia.

Mia: wanna go to the mall w/ me and liv?

I mean it is a Saturday and I'm bored as fuck, may as well right?

Me: yea ofc, i'll be there in 45 mins

I finish drying my hair and pick a simple outfit. A pair of blue baggy jeans that don't show off my huge thighs and an oversized t-shirt in which my stomach isn't visible either. Walking back to the bathroom, I brush my hair once again and apply a light coat of mascara to my eyelashes.

I ran downstairs as fast as possible, don't want to keep them waiting. "Mom, I'm going to the mall with Mia and Olivia" I yell, putting on my shoes. "Alright, be back before 10 pm though Madison" my mom yells from the kitchen. "Ok bye" I shout. "Bye" I heard my mom reply as I head out.

Shopping time!!