𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

I woke up snuggled into Austin's chest once again. His arms tightly wrapped around my waist. Something so small like this brings the biggest smile on my face. I really appreciate how patient he was with me after that nightmare last night.

He looks like he's in a deep sleep but we need to get up. While I wait for him to wake up, I run my fingers through his soft and fluffy brown hair. I take this time to really analyze his beautiful features.

His jaw that looks like it was sculpted by a literal god and those beautiful dark chocolate brown eyes that glistened in the sun. Dark, thick eyebrows and those damn pink and plump kissable lips of his.

You know, it's really not fair that he looks fucking perfect and mind you he's still asleep.

His eyes start to flutter open as I continue running my fingers through his hair. "Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up!" I apologized, moving my hand from his hair.

He laughed as I moved my hand, "Were you playing with my hair?"

"What?! No, it was in your face so I was moving it" I lied. I'm not admitting to playing with his hair, that's embarrassing.

"Well, anyways, you should get up. I don't wanna be late today" I said, trying to change the topic.

I got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I would've started freaking out about my rat's nest but then I realized I straightened it last night. Thank fucking god.

My morning routine is very boring so I'll just give you a brief little idea of how it all goes.

First, I always brush my hair and oil those hideous ends. I will actually chop them off myself if I have to. Next is brushing my teeth and then doing my morning skincare routine. That usually takes me about 45 minutes since I like to pretend I'm in a vogue beauty secrets video, don't judge.

I always do my outfit first then makeup since during school I rarely have time to do any makeup. Today I'm wearing a bodysuit and no way I'm stuffing my fat ass into it with a full face of makeup, so I'm going to change first.

My outfit is a lavender bodysuit, black cargo jeans with my everyday black mini le 5 À 7 Saint Laurent bag. Gold hoops, rings and bracelets for jewelry. Gold jewelry over silver and you can't change my mind.

After I was done, I sat down scrolling through my phone, waiting for Austin to get ready. Once he finished, we met everyone else for breakfast. Breakfast, the only time of the day I genuinely dread.

We sat down at a 2 person table in the corner so it's not as bad. I always sit with my back facing everyone else in the room except for Austin. I don't mind him seeing me eat.

I get really self conscious when people in public do though. I didn't even have to give him a reason, I just claimed that seat as mine and he didn't question it.