𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

I changed into an extra pair of clothes and left the beach once the sun almost fully set. We're currently on our way back to our room. The two of us enter the bedroom seconds later.

"So, you wanna shower first or can I?" I asked

"You can go first"

I grab all my stuff and enter the bathroom. I'm not trying to be insecure but damn, that one day of not working out is actually making a visible difference. Who let me skip a day?!

Whatever, I can't do anything about it now. Maybe a nice, long, hot shower will fix my mood a bit. I strip myself of all my clothes and hop into the shower, turning it to the hottest setting.

Standing there under the water felt so nice, but then I realized it's been well over 10 minutes and that I should probably stop now.

I lather shampoo into my hair and deeply massage it into my scalp. My hair gets greasy kind of fast so I like to do a deep clean to keep it looking fresh as long as I possibly can.

I rinse the shampoo out and go back to shampoo twice. Trust me, it genuinely makes a big difference.

Once I rinsed the shampoo out for a second time, I went in with a moisturizing conditioner. I used to have really dry and dead ends since my hair was pretty long but using a moisturizing conditioner was a life saver. I apply it to my ends and the midsection of my hair, and then leave it in for 2 - 5 minutes before rinsing it out.

Also, applying hair oil to my ends a few times while it dries makes a big difference, never when it's fully wet though. Enough with the hair tips, back to my fucking schedule. (You're welcome for the tips though)

I tied up my hair since I let the conditioner sit. Until then, I take a regular shower and scrub body wash all over myself. I didn't have to worry about any hair removal since I got fully waxed just before this trip.

Waxing over shaving anyday.

Once I finished with my shower, I did my skincare and shit. It's all a very boring process so I'm not going to explain it all.

I left my hair out to let it air dry before I go in with a blow dryer because there's no way I'm sleeping with wet hair. Also, I just now realized that I didn't bring my hair rollers and I'm in no mood to redo my curls with my straightener.

Yes, I brought a mini straightener with me, and?

I step out of the bathroom, it was like a fucking sauna in there. I picked up my stuff from the bathroom countertop and put it back into my backpack.

"You done?"

"Well, for now. I'm gonna need the bathroom again after you're done"

He nodded in response and walked into the bathroom. Since I had nothing to do, I just went on my phone. Occasionally scrolling on TikTok or Pinterest while listening to music. That's my version of therapy.