𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

I woke up with a genuine smile on my face this morning. Austin and I managed to get up on time, without him throwing a fit about me getting up. I felt good about myself but then we had to go down for breakfast.

Austin remembered that I promised him I'd eat and didn't, so I was forced to actually eat today. Now I feel like shit. I'm sitting on our bed waiting for Austin, and the only thing I can think about is how guilty I feel.

Austin had a stack of 3 pancakes and obviously as usual, I declined his offer when he offered some to me, but apparently that wasn't a choice. He said that if I don't want to get my own stack of 3, I had to take at least one of his.

Obviously I did and it tasted amazing but now I feel nothing but guilt. I feel so bloated too but at least my top isn't too cropped so at least other people won't notice. It's a pair of black flared pants and a black full sleeve crop top. The pants are high waisted though so you can only see the tiniest bit of my stomach.

I actually like the outfit, it makes my figure look really good. It makes my eyes and hair look darker than usual and it's really helping boost my confidence right now.

I remember that Mrs. Santiago mentioned a beach day tomorrow. Yeah, going wouldn't be the funnest option but I can't just stay here. It's fine though, I brought my own bathing suit. It's a lot less revealing than most.

I decided to quickly check for it, realizing I hadn't seen it in my suitcase at all this entire trip. Making a mess, I practically ended up trashing my suitcase. I can't find it anywhere!

"Where the fuck is it!?" I yelled out of frustration

"What happened to you?" Austin asked, leaving the bathroom

"I can't find my bathing suit!"

"So what? We're going to the mall, just get another one"

"It's not that simple you dipshit! The ones at the mall are always so revealing!"

"Listen, we don't have time for this, just find one at the mall. Everyone's waiting for us"

We both took the elevator downstairs to the lobby where we met the rest of the group. Even though I don't have my bathing suit, at least we're going to the mall! Mrs. Santiago does a quick head count before we get onto the bus.

We arrived not long after. Austin and I get off the bus and start walking around ahead of everyone.

As we were walking, I reached out to hold his hand and thankfully he agreed. Holding my hand in his.

Was it on purpose? Obviously. And it wasn't because of Elijah, something took over me and I wanted to.

"Let's go there!" I pointed at Forever 21. I mean I'm wearing an outfit you'd easily be able to find here and an outfit like this makes me feel confident so why not buy more?