𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly. I barely did any work for my classes and finished packing up by Friday. It's currently Sunday, I'm supposed to be leaving the house in a bit, Miguel's dropping me off. My parents would have come too but they have to leave for work soon.

I woke up at 5 to make sure I had time to finish everything. I washed my hair and used my hair rollers for some soft curls. They should hold for at least 5 days. I got my nails done too, just simple french tips.

Mia and Olivia said that they're always cute boys at the airport so I need a cute outfit. I'm not disagreeing at all, there's always at least one cute boy there.

The outfit they picked out is a hot pink satin corset top with black parachute pants. I wore my regular gold hoops and grabbed my black mini le 5 À 7 Saint Laurent bag. I have no issue with what they picked out, it's cute but not on me.

My arms look huge and my stomach is visible. I just feel really insecure. Mia and Olivia insisted that I send them pictures of my final outfit and they kept saying I looked drop dead gorgeous. Whatever, I trust them enough. It's just my stupid subconscious trying to convince me I look bad in everything.

I grab my lip gloss and a few more things to put in my purse. Just in case I need to touch up. "Miguel! Can you help me with my bags?" I yell from the top of the stairs. "Coming!" he yells back. I put my backpack on and grab my purse while Miguel takes my suitcases.

I get downstairs with all my stuff. My backpack, purse and both suitcases. "Bye pumpkin" my dad gushes while giving me a hug. I hug his back as tight as I can. "I'm not leaving forever. I'll be back in a week, Dad" I smiled. He lets go of me and smiles.

"Take care and please be safe"

"I will"

I run over to my mom and give her a hug too. "Bye" she whispers. "Bye".

"Alright, we have to leave now"

"Okay, bye" I said, giving my parents one last hug.

I quickly put on my white Air force 1's and get into the car. "Why are you in such a rush? It's 9:45 and we need to be there by 11. It only takes 30 minutes to get there" I questioned. "We have to pick up Austin and Mateo" he stated. "Can't he just have Matteo drive him?" I asked.

"His car's being repaired and Austin's parents told him to come. And no arguing with Austin" he replied sternly. I crossed my arms over my chest. I had to sit in the back which was already annoying enough, now I had to sit back here with Austin!

Him and Matteo start putting his things in the trunk as we park into their driveway.

"Move"

"No. Go sit on the other side"

He sits on the left seat while Matteo sits in the passenger seat. Trust me, I have nothing against Matteo but that was supposed to be my seat. Instead, I'm stuck with this dipshit who's not gonna shut up.

"You look uglier than usual" he said with a smirk. "The same can be said about you" I replied while looking out the window.

I can't wait for this car ride to end

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

We arrived about 10 minutes ago, it's currently 10:50 so we still have time. Austin's texting one of his friends for directions since we have no idea where everyone else is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited for this trip but I literally know no one here, except Austin. "Okay, we have everyone here. Time to find out your partners!" Mrs. Santiago announced as we joined the rest of the group.

I stood there, looking around for any cute boys while Mrs. Santiago continues talking. I do notice one guy sitting 2 spots down from where I was standing, looking in my direction and staring me up and down. Usually I would have felt uncomfortable but I felt oddly confident in myself right now.

He had the prettiest piercing blue eyes I'd ever seen and tiny freckles scattered across his cheeks and nose. He gave me the cutest smile ever, oh my god, I think I'm gonna pass out. I gave him a smile in return and he suddenly stood up. He sat next to me!! Oh.My.God, I am not okay right now.

"Your eyes are gorgeous and I love your dimples" he said in one of the hottest deep voices ever. I smiled back, about to thank him when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I look over to Austin who has a clearly irritated look on his face. "What?" I asked rudely.

"We're partners and we have to leave soon so hurry up" he said, shooting daggers at the guy sitting in front of me. As if on cue, I heard a lady calling for my flight. "Thank you. That's my flight so I better get going" I said, getting up.

"Really? Me too, I'll see you on the plane?" he asked, smiling. "Yeah, maybe. I would continue talking now too but I have to stay with my group" I answered, walking back to Austin.

"You done flirting?" he asked, walking behind everyone else. "I was not flirting" I replied. Sure I know it was but it's fun seeing him like this. "You may as well go kiss him too" he replied sarcastically.

"Aw, are you jealous?" I asked, with a huge grin on my face. This shits entertaining as fuck. "No" he deadpanned. Oh, so he is. We ran to catch up with everyone else.

We quickly got onto the plane shortly afterwards. Our seats were the ones on the side. Austin called the window and I was stuck in the middle. I saw the same guy sitting not too far away so I waved and he waved back. Is being that hot even possible?

The seat to my right was empty, I assumed someone in our group was gonna sit there but I was clearly wrong. Some mid 30 year old guy came down next to me once Austin sat down after putting our bags away.

I would have done it myself but it was pretty heavy and according to Austin, I was taking forever so he did it for me.

I have no issue with sitting next to a stranger but this guy's weirding me out. Something about the way he's staring makes me so uncomfortable. Whatever, I have to text Mia and Olivia about the guy from the airport.

Plus, I downloaded my main Spotify playlist and like 2 Wattpad books so I'm chilling. Expect for the fact that I've barely slept but who cares about that? The plane starts to take off and I already don't wanna sit here any longer.

These next 2 hours are gonna be the worst of my life. I can never sleep on airplanes either so I'm really fucked.

At least I have my music and books. I might just barely be able to survive this flight.