𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

This flight is honestly going to make me want to kill myself. I'm so bored right now! I would have tried to talk to the guy from the airport but I switched spots with Austin. Why? I couldn't tell you but now I'm sitting next to the window.

I finished the book I was reading pretty quickly since it was short. Pinterest doesn't work up here and I've just had some playlist on shuffle for the past 2 hours.

Bothering Austin sounds like fun but he's watching some movie. There were no good movies when I checked. By that I mean no romance movies, not a single one. At this point I may as well just watch whatever Austin's watching.

I wouldn't have to spend forever finding a movie anyways. I lean my head on the right side of my seat to get a better view. Austin looks over, realizing I'm trying to watch with him.

He lifts up the armrest so I could move closer, giving me a better view. I moved closer but I still didn't feel comfortable. Whatever, I guess I'll just deal with it.

I pull out my phone for a second and open the camera app. All my lip gloss somehow disappeared off my lips and now my lips look colorless. I hate when that happens! "I'm going to the washroom. I'll be back in a bit" I whisper into Austin's ear as I get up.

As I get up, I grab my lip gloss from my bag and walk towards the washroom. Finally, I can actually get up from that annoying seat. Sitting there feels like sitting on a literal rock and I'm supposed to sit there for 5 more hours? Yeah, we're gonna have some issues with that.

I remove the lid and apply the red gloss onto my lips. I literally cannot explain how good I feel about myself right now. There's no reason why, it may be the sudden outfit change but I don't know. You know, if outfits like this make me feel more confident in myself, I'm gonna start wearing them a lot more often.

As I admire myself in the mirror, I hear footsteps approaching the washroom. That's my cue to leave. As I open the door to leave, I'm pushed back inside by that familiar touch.

Elijah.

There's no space in this tiny washroom to move. I have no choice but to walk backwards, but as expected, my back hits the wall. He moves closer and wraps his arms around my waist. I squeeze my eyes shut in response.

Please just be another horrible nightmare! Wake up if it is! Please, I beg you!

"You know, I don't like this outfit. Trust me, you look smoking hot and I'd fuck you right here if I could but I don't like all these guys staring at what's mine. You're probably loving this right now, teasing me and getting me jealous was your goal, I know." he said, playing with a strand of my hair.

One of his arms stays around my waist whilst the other remains in my hair. I don't get it, I've told him so many times that I'm not interested. Why can't he take the hint already?