𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

I was shaking, my hands, even my legs! I was terrified, I don't want to stay with Elijah at all! He's coming with me to tell Austin.

I'm so sorry Austin!

As I get closer, I notice him turn around. A smile appears on his lips when he sees me walking back but it's replaced with a glare when he notices Elijah walking next to me.

"Austin, can you come here for a second? I need to talk to you about something, privately" I asked, nervous to see his reaction.

"Yeah, sure" he replied and walked over to a corner with Elijah and I. "Is everything okay? Are you okay?" he questioned me.

"I'm fine, I just need to tell you something" I said, trying to stall a little. How am I supposed to say this?

"Um okay" I said, taking a breath to prepare myself for this conversation. I don't know how I'm supposed to say this and what excuse I'm supposed to make if he asks why. I fucking hate my life!

"So basically I'm switching rooms with Noah, you know, the one sharing a room with Elijah? Yeah. he's moving to our room and switching with me"

I wanted to die. There's no other way to describe how bad I felt, I'm leaving the poor guy and he didn't even do anything wrong.

"I mean your choice, but why? I know we argue and shit but I never assumed you would want to actually switch rooms with someone. Is it because of this morning? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I was genuinely just trying to help" he rambled.

Now I really wanted to dig a hole in the ground and never leave. Elijah will constantly question me about this morning. Ugh, why is Elijah so fucking annoying!

"No, it has nothing to do with that and nothing to do with you. I just wanted to room with Elijah for a night" I lied. Please, I would anything but willingly stay with Elijah.

Austin seemed confused by my response while Elijah looked the happiest I'd ever seen. Like dude, chill, I'm lying.

"Um, I mean, I guess if that's what you want then I don't really mind" I don't know if the "I don't mind" part was supposed to be rude but that shit broke my heart! I mean I like him after all so it does hurt a little.

"Ok, thanks. I'm gonna go pack my stuff" I said in a rush, followed by me running out to the elevator. I want to lock myself in the bathroom and bawl my eyes out.

I quickly grabbed the keycard out of my pocket and rushed inside to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and fell to the ground. My knees pulled up to my chest as I laid my head down on my knees and started sobbing.

I fucking hate my life! I'm literally getting threatened to stay with Elijah and it's Elijah we're talking about. He's actually fucked in the head, god know what else he'll try to do.