Part 1

Hello! I love reading all the walking dead stories so I thought I'd write one. If this flops, I will have to change my name and get a new identity.

I don't own any of these characters, except the ones i've created. I don't plan on making this exactly verbatim as the show, but u'kno, i'll just vibe.

——
Amanda, 25, was dating Shane Walsh. It was around 6:30pm and they were getting ready to go to the Police Banquet. During the banquet, they honor the fallen officers as well as praise the ones who have done well at work throughout that quarter.

Shane was downstairs, sitting on the couch, staring at the stairwell, waiting for Amanda. Shane groaned, "Amanda, please hurry. I told Rick we would meet him and Lori at 6:45."
Amanda walked down the stairs, holding her heels in her hands, "would you rather be on time with a pretty girlfriend or be late with an ugly girlfriend?" She asked, standing at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for his approval on her outfit.
Shane looked at her and smiled widely, "I would prefer to show up on time with a pretty girlfriend, but beggars can't be choosers, I suppose," He teased.

Amanda stayed where she was, holding onto the railing. She cleared her throat loudly, "uhmmmmmmm..." She groaned, waiting for his approval on her outfit

Shane stood up and walked over to Amanda. He picked her up, holding her by her butt. He placed her down and grinned, "absolutely gorgeous. chefs kiss. truly. do a spin for me, yeah?"

Amanda laughed, spinning happily for Shane. She was wearing a black fitted dress that went down to her ankles. She wore gold heels to match her golden clutch. She had red lipstick on, drawing attention to her plump lips and white teeth. She batted her big green eyes at Shane, "What're we waiting for? Let's go. We gotta meet Rick and Lori! Don't wanna be late!" She exclaimed.

Shane inhaled deeply, running his hands down his all black tuxedo, "You test my patience." He laughed softly, taking her hand as he led her outside. He climbed in the drivers seat, leaving amanda to open her own door.

Amanda inhaled softly, opening her door before sitting down. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and looked out the window as Shane drove off.

Within 20 minutes, they arrived at the banquet hall.

Amanda slid on her heels, looking over at Shane, in hopes that he would open the door for her.
Shane glanced at his phone, checking the time, "6:58, nice." he exhaled, climbing out of the car. He stood in front of the hood, waiting for Amanda to join him.

Amanda climbed out the car, slamming the door behind her. She looked over as she heard a familiar voice.

Rick walked over, wearing a navy blue tuxedo and brown shoes, "I see we aren't the only ones fashionably late." He laughed as he walked over, giving Shane a quick handshake before turning to Amanda. Rick inhaled sharply, briefly looking over amanda's body. Her breasts were bulging out of the top of her dress and her curves were put on display, due to how tight her dress was.
"Hey, Amanda. You look great." Rick grinned as he leaned in, giving Amanda a hug.

Amanda smiled happily, returning the hug as she kissed his cheek in a friendly manner, "you look nice too! but not as good as Lori! I love your shoes." Amanda smiled as she brushed past Rick, walking over to Lori.

Lori was wearing a white dress with silver heels. Her hair was curled loosely and tucked behind her ear, "Hello!" She smiled as she hugged Amanda tightly. Lori moved past Amanda and turned her attention to Shane. She grinned widely as she gave him a long hug, letting it linger a little.

The group began to walk towards the door, Shane taking the lead.

Shane held open the door for Lori, walking inside after her. He dropped the door after Lori walked inside, trailing behind her.