Chapter Thirty- Bored (pt1)

"I'm not sleeping with you."

Tony gaped at Loki, face turning a rather interesting shade of purple. Loki smiled internally. He knew the mortal hadn't actually been making such a proposition, but the ship had been so incredibly boring lately and he craved some amusement.

"You are out of your mind if you think I have any interest in that. If I was going to sleep with a guy- not that I would- I'd prefer someone who actually looks like they eat three meals a day." There was a surprised noise behind the inventor, and he turned with horror to find Steve gazing curiously at him. Loki grinned to himself, turning invisible and slipping out the room, content to leave the engineer to suffer the awkwardness.

"You like men? I had no idea, Tony," the soldier continued, ignoring Tony's spluttered protests. "Don't worry about it, I knew a lot of Dorothy's friends in the army."

Stark was once again left speechless and red, though this time for an entirely different reason.

——————————-———————————————

"Hey, kid. Brought you some lunch."

Quill held the slightly squashed sandwich out to the alter-Peter, grimacing as the kid glared back from the cell.

"I'm not hungry," the spiderling spat, turning away from the food. Quill sighed, placing it on the floor and sitting next to it.

"You're angry. I get it. We locked you up and you don't know why. But even if you don't trust me, you trust Stark, right?" He could see the boy's logic fighting his emotions, and sighed. "You're allowed to be angry, even if you understand our motives. But you don't, so you have even more of a right. Just... trust us?"

"Fine."

"That's the bitchy shitbag I know!"

—————————————————————————

He was still bored. There was nothing to do on this forsaken ship. No books, no trinkets interesting enough to capture his attention. He hadn't sorted through his pocket dimension in centuries. He was so incredibly bored. Which means he had to go and find his own entertainment.

Teasing Stark had been amusing, but only briefly, like those strange videos Thor kept showing him. Loki would never admit to anyone that he was in fact well acquainted with the Internet, and YouTube, and Snapchat. He just like to keep quiet about it because of the fun he can have. Fun he currently isn't having. He entered the crowded common area with a sigh, a simple question posed on his lips.

"How many holes does a straw have?"

Sweet Chaos.

—————————————————————————

Thunder, Thor believed at first. But he was familiar with thunder, and this was not it. This rumbling, thumping, thudding... hoofbeats, many. Not an army, he could feel it. Something wild and dangerous and numerous.

Lightning tingled through his nerves. A herd. A herd of savage, wild beasts. He fled back into the ship, hollering for an emergency gathering.

"What's going on, Thor?"

"We're fucked!"

"Thor?"

"The Aurochs have come!"

A/N: hello everyone! I apologise for how short this chapter is but I'm trying to start updating again and sometimes that means publishing what I've got. Plus it's a part one so ooooooooh cliffhanger!!!!!

Qûëşťĩöñ øf ťħē ŵẽëķ:

What the fuck. Just happened. With the Loki series. Like I get what happened but... the fuck??

Anyways I'm tired as fuck so I'll see y'all around. Try to be good, and if you can't be good, don't get caught. Stay frosty 🤘