Chapter Nine- Mr Parker

"I'm not sure about this, Pete. It's a lot of time off school," May faced her nephew, hands on hips as she regarded the situation.

"I know, but I'll be with the Avengers, May! Mr Stark can probably teach me science and math and stuff, and the Black Widow can do Pe or something… please, May? Please?" Peter clasped his hands dramatically. His aunt sighed.

"Fine. But I want a phone call every day. And I'm still not happy with this. You could get yourself killed!" May huffed. It had been both easier and harder for Peter since May found out he was Spiderman. She let him have more leeway, but fussed over him more than usual, raging if he had so much as a bruise. Peter understood though. Since Ben had... now Ben was gone, they only had each other.

"Thank you, May! You're so cool!" he hugged the Italian woman. She sighed again, flapping her arms at him.

"You should pack. I still need to make dinner. I'm trying out a new lasagne recipe," she turned back to the stove, busying herself as the teenager whooped. Mr Stark had sent him home, since he didn't have May's permission to be at Avengers Headquarters and he wasn't comfortable with him being round Loki. But now Peter had May's consent there was nothing he could do.

He grabbed his bag, throwing in some t-shirts and a few pairs of jeans. He grabbed some underwear, and lots of socks- you can never have too many- before zipping the bag closed. In a separate carry bag, he threw his chargers, electronics and some random junk for him to fix when he was bored. Then again, how likely was he to get bored with company like two Norse gods, an assassin, a genius playboy billionaire philanthropist, a witch and a man made out of a magic stone and an AI interface? Not likely at all.

He picked up his phone and sat crossed legged on the bed, punching in Happy's number.

"You have reached the voicemail of Happy Hogan." When the familiar beep chimed, Peter knew it was his turn to talk.

"Hey, Happy! It's Peter. Parker. Peter Parker. May gave me her permission to come back up to Avenger's Headquarters, so should I call a taxi, or... You know what? I'll figure something out. Can you tell Mr Stark I'm on my way up? Thanks, Happy! You're the best!" He hung up, putting his Spidey suit back into the briefcase it was given to him in. The Avengers still believed he was simply Mr Stark's intern- they had no idea of his secret identity. And it would stay that way, for now.

There was a bang from the kitchen, and a smell like burnt meat and melted cheese. Smoke drifted into his bedroom, causing him to cough slightly and wave his hand to dispel it. It looked like he wouldn't be having lasagne tonight.

A/N: sorry this took so long! A nice little chapter into the daily routine of our favourite superhero. Or, my fav XD don't forget to vote, comment etc. Love you guys xxx