"MOVING TO KOREA?!"

"So... Yeah.." You ended with an awkward chuckle.

"YOU'RE MOVING TO KOREA?!" Your parents both screamed.

Having just graduating college at 21, and just starting your life, your parents would be surprised at the sudden request.

"Are you out of your mind, (Y/N)?!" Your dad yelled angrily at you.

"Yeah! What's wrong with you?! Just suddenly asking to moving to South Korea right after a week of graduating!" Your mom screamed.

Getting annoyed at their screaming, you took in a big breath, and breathed out. Calmly you told them everything you had to try to convince them.

"Look, yeah you're right, I just graduated, but that's a good thing. I have experience, and with that, I learned how to speak Korean. And since I don't exactly have anything in mind to do with my life yet, going to Korea might help spark something, y'know? And even my friend, *(F/N), is there. She knows well too. So please," you clasped your hands together and gave your parents your puppy eyes, "Only for three years, let me stay in Korea with (F/N) until I find something."

Both of your parents gave a heavy sigh. Your mother crying unexpectedly, laid her hand on your shoulder. "Fine, (Y/N). It's just that you're growing up too fast. We're really gonna miss you livening up this house." She rubbed your shoulder and gave a comforting smile.

Your dad said sternly, "Okay, (Y/N), you can leave. I hope you have-"

"Yes I have the money, Dad."

"Alright. Well, when are you leaving?"

"Uhh.." I said, dumbfounded. "In a week..?"

"A WEEK?!" Your mom exclaimed.

"Yes?" You said unsure.

"Well.. Okay. We need to get things ready shouldn't we?" Your mom asked.

"Yeah! We need to go check in to get your boarding pass." Your dad suggested.

"Alright alright. I'll go check in to get a boarding pass with the website tomorrow, and then I'll start packing the day before I go." I said.

Both of your parents smiled, and gave you a warming hug.

~Time Skip~

Everything was ready. You had your luggage with clothes and essentials, and your purse with your charger, your phone, some gum, pepper spray, and money. You were about to head out the door, when your parents gave you another hug.

"Oh sweetie," your mother said smuggling you, "Please be very careful. And make sure you call us everyday, or try to video chat with us." She had tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

You gave her another hug, and a reassuring smile. "I will Mom. Don't worry about me."

"And you're an adult now. You need to be a lot more responsible now." Your dad lectured.
"Daaad..." You whined. Your dad gave a final hug and a kiss on the forehead, and your mom kissed your cheek.

Your parents said goodbye and walked you out to your car. Then you drove off to the airport.
~~~~
You drove to the airport, early as usual. As you arrived, you went through security and went to get your bags checked. After that, you went to find your gate, and waited as you listened to some music and read a book. Your gate was called and you boarded the airplane.

You sat back in your seat, with earbuds in your ears, with a good book in hand. You sighed, and relaxed. "Seoul, Korea. Here I come!"

*friend's/name

(A/N): So.. Hi! I'm new to this Reader x "whoever" and yeah, it's my first time. And I'm very self conscious so it would mean a lot if you can comment or favorite. And I'll try to update as much as I can, even if it is summer vacation. Thank you guys! Jill, out!