Phone Call and Work

You and (F/N) came back home after the date with BTS that afternoon, and decided to stay in another day.

You two were in your bedroom talking about BTS, work, and your future. You guys were serious, but then you had funny times. After nothing else to talk about, you guys decided to watch BTS bombs in the living room. Then you heard your phone ringing.

"Oh, it's probably my mom. I'll be right back." You told (F/N), and went to talk in the bedroom.

"Alright! But hurry! I want to watch the next bomb!" She yelled back.

You answered the phone.

"Hello? Mom?"

"Sweetie? Oh hello! Back to speaking english now are we?"

You laughed. "Hehe yeah. So how's everything?"

"Everything's been-" Your mom started coughing.

"Mom, are you okay?"

She kept coughing. "Yeah.. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" You asked, worried.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine, (Y/N). You need to stop worrying about me."

You were silent until you heard more coughing.

"It doesn't sound like you're okay..."

"Look I'm fine. I'm just tired." You heard sniffling and more coughing. "Sorry to end it here, (Y/N), but I'm feeling tired. Have a nice night in Korea, sweetie."

"Goodnight.. Mom." You end the call, still worried about your mom's health. You decided to call first thing tomorrow morning.

~Time Skip~

"Come on..." You said, frustrated.

You called your mom's cell about fifty times, but she's not answering.

"Should be afternoon in America.." You thought.

"Come on, (Y/N)! We're gonna be late for work.. And BTS!" Your friend said, having and emphasis to BTS.

"Alright, alright.." You grabbed your backpack and left the apartment.

~Time Skip~

You arrived at work, a small, homely diner. You and your friend went inside, and put on your dark green aprons.

You greeted your boss as (F/N) flipped the "OPEN/CLOSE" sign.

"Alright, we're open!" (F/N) said excitedly. "Now let's wait for BTS to come!"

You sighed and rolled your eyes.
~~~~
You had around seven customers so far. No BTS. You were actually disappointed. You shook your head, and tried to toss that feeling away.

You wiped the tables and felt a pair of hands over your eyes.

"Hello, (Y/N)!" You heard a cheerful voice said.

You turned around to see J-Hope with his usual bright smile. "Oh hey, J-Hope-ssi." You said with a kind smile.

You looked back and saw (F/N) excitedly hugging all of the BTS members who just arrived.

You smiled warmly and walked over to the commotion.

"Good Morning, guys. And welcome to the diner!" You said bowing.

You walked them to their tables and wrote their orders, and walked to the counter where (F/N) and the manager was.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" You walked back.

"Make sure to talk about me when you and BTS talk." She said giving a wink.

You laughed and gave a friendly punch. "Of course."

Then you felt someone bump into you.

It was Jungkook in his black beanie.

"Oh.. Oh my god.. I'm sorry." He said flustered, sweating, and embarrassed.

"Oh.. Hi Jungkook-ssi. You need something?"

Very flustered, he said stuttering, "Oh.. Oh no... I'm sorry..." He bowed and walked back to his table with V, Jimin, and J-Hope while internally screaming.

You mentally laughed. You suddenly found his flustered side very adorable and interesting.
~~~~
"Thank you for serving us today, (Y/N), (F/N)." Rap Monster said.

"Yes, thank you. And the chairs are very comfortable." Suga said smiling.

(F/N) laughed and said, "Well you can thank our manager for finding those chairs."

BTS bowed and left the diner.

You and (F/N) sighed and sat in the booths.

"They're a handful aren't they?" You said.

(F/N) nodded.

You two stood back up and cleaned the big mess they left.

A/N: Yay! Finally a chapter done! A shorter one.. Sorry for not updating yesterday. Actually didn't know what to write in this one, but now I do. And Kookie had some solo time, but he was flustered! Poor Kookie XD. Jill, out!