Watching a Practice and Bathroom Incident

(A/N): Sorry for the late update~ Now let's go back to the story :3
========

You were dressed in your casual clothes as you sat on the couch looking out the window, waiting for (F/N) to come back home from work.

You had everything packed inside your bag with your crutches besides you.

You checked your phone again, checking the time. '2:48 PM'

You heard a knock from the door and a 'click'.

"ALRIGHT (Y/N)! I'M HOME!" (F/N) announced after bursting through the door. She tossed her coat onto the hanger and ran inside to get herself ready.
~~~~
You were in the back seat of the car, resting your casted leg, with your crutches and backpack in the passenger seat as your friend drove.

"If I'm correct... BigHit Entertainment should be after a few more turns." She said.

"Alright." You replied.

And she was right. You arrived at BigHit Entertainment, with someone waiting at the door.

(F/N) helped you out the car, and you two began to make your way towards the doors.

"Um, hello." (F/N) said bowing. You bowed as well. "We were invited by a member of BTS."

"Yes yes." The man said. "They're expecting you."

He opened the door for the two of you as he led you to the basement level where BTS was practicing.

"Here are the two young ladies."

The BTS members who were on the floor stretching immediately got up to greet you two.

"Hey, (Y/N), (F/N)! Glad you two could make it!" J-Hope said as he hugged both of you.

(F/N) laughed. "Aww we wouldn't miss this."

Then you felt a pair of arms from behind. "Hello, (Y/N). Are you feeling alright?"

You turned and look to see it was Jin. You smiled and said, "Yeah. I'm alright. Thanks for asking."

Then you noticed Jungkook standing in the back of the members looking. You decided to thank him from the storm incident.

"Uh hey, Jungkook. Thanks for comforting me back at the hospital." You said blushing.

Jungkook blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's no problem." He laughed awkwardly. "I'd do anything for you." His eyes widened, probably not meaning for the last part to come out. "Ah.. I'm sorry."

You giggled. "No it's fine." You looked down and blushed again.

"So!" V said interrupting. "What song should we practice?" He walked over to you and Jungkook, as he laid his arm around you.

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna learn 'Dope'!" Your friend suggested.

You heard a voice from the floor, "Alright. Wait 'till I catch my breath. These kids have been making me do impossible stretches." You didn't notice that Suga has been on the floor all this time.

You and (F/N) walked over to some chairs as you watched BTS get ready.

Before the music started, J-Hope gave a wink and an air kiss. (F/N) caught the kiss as you blushed.

Jimin looked at you before going to his position. You looked back. You both stared at each other for a few seconds, before he turned back around blushing.

The music started and they performed with no mistakes.

[Play the video, and pretend you were behind the camera watching then practice :3]

You and (F/N) were amazed and proud of them, and clapped.

"Alright.." Rap Monster said panting. "What song. Should we do.. Next?"

"BOY IN LUV PLEASE!" (F/N) exclaimed. "Ooh.. Sorry." She cleared her throat. "Boy in Luv please."

"Alright then." Rao Monster said. BTS got into positions while you and (F/N) were both eager to watch them practice.

"Uhhhh." You said clutching onto your stomach. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Alright. Hurry!" (F/N) said.

You asked the staff where the bathroom was and gave you directions. Then you dashed, while still being careful because of the crutches, ti the bathroom.
~~~~
"Whoo!" You said in relief, coming out of the bathroom. Then you were pulled inside the bathroom. The MEN's bathroom.

"Wha-"

"Shhh. It's me." You were greeted by a smile. Your eyes widened.

"Namjoon!"

He smiled, showing his adorable dimples. "Hey."

"Okay umm. Woah! What are you doing?!" You asked, outraged.

"Okay now calm down."

"What do you mean 'calm down'?! You just pulled me into the men's bathroom just to say 'hey'! Are you out of your mind, Kim Namjoon?! This is the most stupid thing I have ever gone through!" Frustrated with Namjoon's stupidity, you stormed out the bathroom.

Suddenly Namjoon grabbed your wrist and pinned you onto the wall, hidden.

(A/N): Now woah! Namjoon. Why you so stupid? Guess love can make you do stupid things. *Sigh* Demmit Namjoon. Anyways hope you enjoyed. I'll update soon. Jill, out!