Letters and a Farewell Pt. 1

You woke up on the couch, dazed. You were in a nice top and a skirt. You saw your crutches by the stand. Then you remembered what happened last night, and started crying.

'No... Why did I do that? And mother...' You thought. You clenched your fists, and cursed under your breath.

"(Y/N)...? Are you up?" You heard (F/N) say from your bedroom. Then she saw you crying. "(Y/N)!" She ran to your side.

You cried even harder and tried to speak, "(F/N)... I can't do this anymore... I can't! This is tearing me apart! I shouldn't have moved! I'm sorry, (F/N)!" You cried into her chest as she tried to comfort you.

"...I'm sorry, (Y/N), that this had to happen..." But she cried too.

~Time Skip~

"I'll be at work, and I'll tell them that you weren't feeling well. Do what you need to do..." She said looking down, as if about to cry.

"(F/N).." You said, not wanting her to leave.

"I'll see you later." She said with a tearful eye smile. She opened the door, and left.

You sat on the couch, with a pair of jeans, and a hoodie. You sighed. 'This was my decision..' You thought, and began to pack all of your things.
~~~~
You head out. You walked around town and found a store. You went it and looked around when you found the keychains.

"Perfect." You said to yourself.

Then you saw envelopes in different colors and grabbed a few of certain colors. Then you went to go pay.

~Time Skip~

You came back home before (F/N) did, and set down your stuff at the coffee table.

You went into the kitchen to make yourself lunch, and saw photos of you and (F/N) on the refrigerator. You felt tears in your eyes and wiped them away. 'No no. I need to do this now..' You thought, and went back to your things, deciding to skip lunch.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N) I'm home!" (F/N) said. "(Y/N)?" She found you on the couch asleep, surrounded by letters and envelopes. She smiled and kissed your forehead. "You're working hard, huh? Goodnight."

~Time Skip~

You were up early. You were at the door, along with your packed bags. You looked at the coffee table in the living room, where you saw a vase of roses you left with a purple envelope. You shook a thought away and left the apartment.
~~~~
You were at BigHit Entertainment ready to give some envelopes. You went in and talked with their manager.

"Please can you give these to the Bangtan Boys. Thank you." You said bowing, and left for the airport.

=========
Narrator's P.O.V.
=========

(F/N) woke up and walked outside, wondering why (Y/N) wasn't here. Then she saw her letter and vase of roses.

She grabbed the envelope and sat on the couch. She opened the envelope to find a small keychain with her name in hangul with a small purple rabbit. She smiled. Then she opened up the letter. It read:

"Dear (F/N),
        My best friend, I want to thank you for everything you have ever done for me, and always being by my side. And I'm sorry I couldn't come say goodbye to you in person.. I just didn't have the heart to it to you. And I wish an early happy birthday! You're gonna be 22! Hehehe.. I'm gonna miss you dearly. Please remember the times we had with each other well. Stay healthy and have good fortune. I love you so much, eonnie.

Love you best friend and dongsaeng,
(Y/N)"

(F/N) began to cry. She knew she wouldn't see her friend again for a long time. And how much she would miss (Y/N). She wanted a hug one last time, but she couldn't get one. (F/N) cried with a smile and said, "I'll always love you, (Y/N)."

(A/N): Part 1 done! And how was the chapter? Pretty sucky compared to the others, but it'll be better. So this suggestion of the story was made by @MagicalMoonFart Thank you actually (^_^)

And OMG 1.4K READS? That's insane! Thank you for reading an amateur's first fanfic with some mistakes.. THANK YOOUUUU!

Part 2 will come out pater today so look forward to it! Alright! Jill, out!