Apologies (A/N)

Oh my, where to begin...

Hello all, it's me Jill back after a whole year and three months.

First, to get my gratefulness out of the way:

I am indeed so thankful to everyone who has chose to read this fanfic that started from a thirteen year old's fantasy and actually chose to stick around for two years even with my hiatus and inactivity.

Along with a few mutuals I've made, I'm glad I got to know you guys better.

But..

Most importantly I apologize for neglecting this book and the readers.

My excuses have gone on for too long and I've come to apologize.

Since the end of the last chapter, I was severely unhappy with my writing style and process, and I thought if I took a long enough break, it would help. But gradually, my passion for writing has stopped along with my passion for kpop as a whole.

There are many factors to this as, like some, I've gotten older and began to deviate from my dedication to kpop.

Throughout the year I've been away from wattpad, I struggled with balancing school and my hobbies. As a sophomore, I've begun to take both college and high school classes and I've been stressed. Not only that, I'm included in some extracurricular activities after school.

I've also strayed from writing each and everyday to improve and have begun to draw and paint, as well as learning about about music, especially singing techniques. 

So to not delay the news any longer, I've come to announce the official end of "Reader x BTS".

I hope you guys understand that my passion for writing has passed and I don't want to keep you readers waiting any longer. 

I don't want you guys to expect to come back. Looking back now, I want to rewrite this book if I can.

Thank you for all the love and support for this fanfic, and I'm extremely grateful for those who understand. 

Jill, out!