A Date with BTS Pt. 1

"Are you okay?" Jin asked you.

You couldn't speak. You were mesmerized by his thick lips, and his gentle voice.

Your friend noticed your hesitation and answered for you, "Yes she is, Jin-oppa. Thanks for asking."

"Hm?"

Then you hear more gasps. And you saw your friend gasp with a surprised expression.

"Oh my god! Is anyone hurt?!"

You saw their leader---Rap Monster was it?---come out of the van. He had a worried expression.

"Jin! Is she okay?" Rap Monster asked.

"Yeah she's fine. Glad we stopped in time." Jin replied.

Rap Monster sighed. "Well thank goodness for that. What can we do? To apologize for this incident?"

Before you could speak, (F/N) spoke, "Mmyeah! We could have lunch somewhere in Seoul! Just text us where to meet up."

She had a plan alright.

"Umm sure." Rap Monster said unsurely.

Your friend and Rap Monster exchanged phone numbers, as the fans by the side of the road stared.

"We'll see about tomorrow. Good bye." Rap Monster said and walked back to the van.

Jin mouthed sorry to you then yelled to the fans, "SARANGHAE!" Fans yelled back.

The van left. Fans stared at you and your friend as you two walked back to your car.

"Why would you do that?" You asked your friend unknowingly.

"Well. It was a chance for me. And you too."
~~~~
The drive back was silent, you staring out the window, and (F/N) listening to BTS on the radio.

You changed into your PJ's and stayed inside your room. You suddenly felt lazy.

Your friend wanted to go out with you, but you got her to stay in, too.

You guys watched a movie marathon and had fun. You guys ate too. After that, you called your mom. You didn't tell her about the incident though.

~Time Skip~

It was around 10 in the morning when you heard a scream coming from your room.

"YES! RAPMON TEXTED ME!"

You got up from the couch and walked to (F/N) as she read the text aloud.

"Meeting at Anthracite @ 12:00 for lunch. See you then <3"

"Aww. He must be interested if he added that heart." You said sarcastically.

(F/N) ignored you and texted back to Rap Monster. "Yeah. We might be there a bit late ;) See you and the rest there <3"

You rolled your eyes.

"Okay, (Y/N), we need to get ready!"

"But it's only two hours away! Why don't we just relax first."

"Nope. Cuz I need to find some clothes that fit most of the boys tastes. I even got myself a pair of red converse highs."

"Converse highs? Really? Just wear what you're comfortable in."

"Hahaha! Yeah no. I want to have a chance with the boys."

She ran into your room as you rolled your eyes again.

~Time Skip~

You guys were walking to the cafe. (F/N) definitely wore her red converse high, with a beanie, a white over-sized tee, and ripped jeans. While you on the other hand already had black converse high, a fitted black tee, and short jeans with your hair in a ponytail.

"Hmm. We're actually early." (F/N) said.

You and your friend went inside the cafe and git yourself a table enough for nine. Then...

Despite your age, you were childish at times. Especially when you spotted arcade games and rides right outside the cafe.

"Ooh! (F/N), let's play some games! We can play as we wait!" You ran to some arcade games as you put in some won that you brought.

"No, (Y/N)! We have to look professional in front of BTS!" (F/N) kept her posture trying to look mature to them.

"Oh whatever!" You said back. "I'll just play to pass time!"

You went outside to play the crane game, attempting to get a stuffed bunny for (F/N), but kept on missing.

"Come on.." You said. You were completely into the game, concentrated.

Then you felt a pair of hands laid over yours.

(A/N): Hehehehe. Getting interested now huh? And sorry if it seems slow-paced. Just how I write stories.. I guess? Anyways Pt. 2 will probably come out today. Whose hands do you think covered your hands? Hehehe. Alright, Jill, out!