Seoul Korea and Concert Tickets

You have arrived in Seoul, Korea! You walked from the airplane and grabbed your luggage. You exited the airport and looked around to see a familiar face. Then you saw a silver car in the parking lot with a woman about your age waving at you.

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

You looked closer to see it was your friend.

"(F/N)!!" You ran over to her, while being careful of course.

Your friend excitedly hugged you and you hugged back.

*Speaking in Korea from here on out*

"Welcome to Korea!"

"Happy to be here." You said cheerfully.

Your friend surprised at our response said, "Oh right... You can speak Korean.. I was hoping for you to ask me what I said so I can finally know something you don't.."

You laughed at your ridiculous friend. "I told you I was learning Korean since college, remember?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You just need to go see my apartment! It's perfect for the two of us!" She grabbed your hand, and dragged you into the car. Then you guys drove off to her apartment.

"Wait. (Y/N), don't you need to exchange money?"

"Oh yeah..."

Your friend sighed, and changed directions. "Alright! Let's go to Myeongdong!"

~Time Skip~

After the money exchange, you were loaded with won.

"Alright.. What's next..?" You asked your friend.

"Hmmmm..."

As you wait for an answer, you began to change channels, until you hear the mention of a group called Bangtan Sonyeondan.

"Don't. Change. The. Station." Your friend grabbed your hand. You pulled out of her grip, slightly creeped out.

"-the Bangtan Boys will be holding a concert the next month! Order your tickets now at our website! C'mon boys!"

"Two, three. Bang-Tan. Hello, we're Bangtan Sonyeondan. Thank you!"

You arrived at her apartment, at the right time just for her to squeal and fangirl.

"Why are you squealing like a five year old? It's just a concert held by normal Kpop boys."

Your friend let out a dramatic gasp. "How dare you call them 'normal'! That word doesn't exist in BTS! Hmph!"

You rolled your eyes and followed your diva friend inside.

"Woooow! (F/N)! You decorated this well. It's so homy and cozy."

"I know right. Wait till you see our bedroom."

You were admiring every square centimeter of the apartment room, until you were tugged onto the couch.

"What is it now, (F/N)?" You whined.

"Now, I need to show you why these boys aren't considered 'normal', and why I love them so much. By the way, my bias is Jimin, so DON'T TAKE HIM!"

"Bias?" You thought.

Your friend started showing you their music videos, and letting you listen to their albums. Then you started watching videos of them being silly, and they were called "Bombs". You have to admit though, their music wasn't bad, and you did take a slight interest in them after watching those bombs. And you laughed a few times wondering why they were acting this way. Then your friend began to introduce you to the members and their information. You began to remember who is who now.

"So..." Your friend said as she closed her laptop. "Do you think we could go to the concert that they announced on the station?" She brought out her baby voice. "Pretty please."

You sighed and ruffled her hair. "Sure why not. I have time."

"YAY!" She jumped from her seat and hugged you tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!"

You laughed at her. "Oh hey, (F/N), you don't mind if I call my mom, right? While that you can order those tickets."

"Sure I don't mind."

"Thank you."

You went inside your bedroom, and called your mom. After two rings she answered.

"Hello? (Y/N)?"

"Hi, mom!"

"(Y/N)? Is that you? Are you speaking in Korean?"

"Oh right. Sorry."

"Oh it's okay, sweetie. So how was your day in Korea so far? How was the plane ride?"

"It's been fun hanging out with (F/N) again and we've been organizing my stuff into the apartment. And the plane ride was pretty relaxing, thank you for asking."

"Hahaha. That's good to hear."

"And how's dad?"

"He's fine. Don't worry about him. He's still at work right now so."

"Oh okay, so goodnight. I'll call you tomorrow again. Love you!"

"Love you too, (Y/N). Have a goodnight! And say "Hi" to (F/N) for me!"

"Alright, bye."

You hung up and began to unpack like you told your mom you did before. After having packed stuff in your bedroom, you moved towards the living room.

"(Y/N)!!! WE GOT THE LAST TWO TICKETS!!"

"Woah! We did?!"

"YES! OH MY GOD! I'm gonna meet Jimin!"

She began to squeal like a pig and ran into her room to fangirl. You could only laugh at her silliness and roll your eyes. But really, you couldn't wait for the concert yourself.

(A/N): So how was it? Is it good? Bad? Well whatever you may think, next chapter, you guys will be going to the BTS concert! Yay! Let's just hope it goes well.. Especially with your friend that, we have to admit, acts like most of us when it comes go BTS, right? Anyways, see ya next chapter! BTS, fighting! Jill out!