Three Years

"(Y/N)," he whispered breathlessly into your ear. You stifled a moan and bit your lip. You shivered in his arms, in an empty and white room.

"Seokjin.. I missed you." You wrapped your trembling hands around his neck and pulled him closer to you.

Seokjin gave you a devious smirk and laid his hands around your waist and gave a tug, "You're so amazingly beautiful." He caressed your cheekbone, moved your strands of hair away from your face, lifted your chin, and planted a kiss on your neck. His other hand pulled you closer by the waist and you're practically touching him. Seokjin then used his thick and plump lips to kiss yours.

You kissed him back and closed you eyes, leading your hand towards the back of his head, clasping his hair into your fist.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw Hoseok with his arms around you with a downcast smile, his single tear rolling down his cheek and down his chin. Your eyes widened, stunned.

He drew you into his chest. You could feel his heart beating fast and his quick breathes. He tightened his embrace around your shoulders. Your arms were trapped in between your chests. "Hoseok--"

"(Y/N)... We're sorry. We want to see you again," He released the hug, still with a bitter smile and a face with dried tears. Hoseok slipped a lock of your hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead. His eyes were filled with heartache. You suddenly have trouble breathing without your chest hurting.

"(Y/N)."

You turned around and saw Taehyung and Yoongi in their casual wear, hands in their pocket with one knee bent. Were you hallucinating?

You slowly walked towards them then heard an innocent and young voice. "Hyungs!!"

You looked to your left and saw a 16-year-old Jungkook running towards the two, bringing wind towards your direction.

You fell back onto a sturdy body and glimpsed up at Namjoon. He revealed his dimples and held you up to meet his gaze. He kissed your hand and pulled a stuffed bunny from his back. You looked around and saw Seokjin and Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung, and 18-year-old Jungkook and Jimin all staring at you. You shifted your attention to the fluffy and white rabbit, innocent with big beady eyes, with its ears flopped over its head. You hesitated to accept the gift, but you did.

You held the bunny in your palms.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared weirdly at the bunny.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You brought your head up, hoping to see the others, but they were gone. You looked behind you and saw (F/N) standing idly. You could only see her silhouette. You inched closer, gripping onto the stuffed animal. She raised her arm.

'A butcher knife--'
~~~~
BEEP BEEP BEEP.

You abruptly woke up.

Sweat dripped from your face.

You could barely breathe.

You smacked your alarm clock off and read "6:32".'I slept through two minutes of beeping... Amazing,'  you thought. "What was that dream about?" You asked yourself.

You slowly got out of bed, grabbing you phone along and walked barefoot on the wooden floor.

'It's been three years since I moved into my new apartment.'

You entered your bathroom, turned on the faucet, and splashed cold water on your face.

'My father's in a mental hospital. He's ruined.'