Cooking with Jin Pt. 1

"Tell me the truth!" You pleaded. You looked up from your plate with hurt and betrayal. Everyone fell silent.

"Look.. Noona.. We didn't mean what we said.." Jimin explained.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah.. We were just homesick!"

"Yah!" Hoseok, who's been quiet for awhile, pounded the dinner table. "Just tell her the damn truth both of you."

The two young men looked down and sighed. "We're sorry.."

You looked away, but were still waiting for an answer. No one spoke.

"Noona.. (Y/N)-noona, we just... After all this drama.. And such.. We just want to go home and forget everything. Go back to practicing and leaving this country." Jungkook explained. Everyone pretty much nodded in agreement, but you felt like you were stabbed in the back. Your expression darkened and you felt (F/N) staring at you.

"A-ah. Is that so? If you want.. you could just leave me." You ended coldly and began to finish your dinner. Everyone looked at you with shocked eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Momma!" You yelled. You ran and hugged your healthy mom, head full of hair, fair skin, and healthy bones and organs.

"(Y/N)! So glad to finally be at home again." She kissed your forehead and hugged you tight.

"I want you to meet someone." You excitedly announced, and grabbed her hand, leading her into your house.

Something suddenly became weak and wrinkly in your hands. You opened the door, and everything bright turned into darkness. Your eyes widened. "Wha- It was beautifully decorated before. I swear-" You were immediately shut when you turned into your once healthy mom. "Please don't leave me.." The mom had said in a raspy voice. She was blue and gray, with a bald head, wrinkles all over, her body is only bone. "I'm suffering so much.."

You stepped back, frightened, and let go of the hand. "You're not my mom!"

The hand reached out. "You left me for yourself." Then the old body turned into dust.

"Noo! No! NOOO!"
~~~~
"No no no no-"

"(Y/N) wake up!"

You opened your eyes. You saw (F/N) on top of you, her hands grasping your wrists. "What..happened?"

"You had a serious nightmare. Before I know it, you started punching air."

'Nightmare...' You thought.

"Oh sorry.." You apologized.

"What was the dream about?", asked (F/N) as she got off of you.

"I don't remember. I just know it was me and my mom."

"Oh.. Well we can see her again next week." (F/N) smiled with assurance and patted your hand. You smiled back. "Thank you for being there for me, eonnie."

~Time Skip~

"Amusement park?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes please!" Taehyung pleaded. "It's been a long time!!"

"Ahh.. I don't know, Taehyung-ssi." Namjoon said.

"Please~ Pretty please~!" (F/N) begged.

"You too?" Yoongi said astonished.

Both nodded with their hands clasped.

Yoongi looked at you, waiting for an answer. You smiled a bit, but declined the offer. "I'm not feeling too well, so you can go without me."

"Aww. I'll miss you~" Hoseok said.

Everyone got ready to go on their amusement park trip, then at last minute, Seokjin suggested something. "How about I stay with (Y/N)? I can watch her."

"Yah, I can watch myself." You remarked.

Seokjin ignored the disrespectfulness. "You guys go on ahead."

Everyone traded glances then nodded. "Alright go ahead. Let's have some fun!"
~~~~
You sat on the couch, looking out into your dark backyard, and you could feel Seokjin watching you with pity.

"Hey, (Y/N)... ", you heard Seokjin ask.

You turned your head in his direction, sitting on a chair by the kitchen counter. "Ye?"

"Why don't we do something for them once they get back?"

You tilted your head. "What do you mean?"

"I want to cook with you." He smiled his eye-smile. "Let's prepare a feast."

You looked down for a moment, unsure. Probably afraid that you might burn the house, since you haven't cooked for awhile, but Seokjin can teach you. You nodded with a small smile, "Sure." He smiled back and hopped off his chair. "What shall we make?"

"Hmm. What do the boys like?"

"They'd eat anything to be honest. Well.. Namjoon doesn't like seafood." Seokjin thought some more. "I think anything except seafood would be fine."

You smiled. "Alright. Not too difficult." Then you felt uneasy. "Do you mind teaching me how to cook again?"

"Of course." He smiled and walked to you and held your hands. "Let's get started."
~~~~
*sizzle*

"Ooh.. Smells nice." You said, smelling the chopped onions that hit the pan.

"You like the smell?" Seokjin asked a bit surprised. "Yeah." You replied. You continued to chop bell peppers and other veggies. "What are we making again?" You asked.

"Some spaghetti."

"Ahh. I haven't had spaghetti in a long time."

"Hey, (Y/N) mind if you watch this for a second?"

"U-uh sure." You grabbed his chopsticks. "What am I supposed to do?" You awkwardly laughed. You heard him laugh behind you. "Ah young young, (Y/N). Here."

He grabbed your hands, and made it move into a figure-8 motion, while flipping onions around, his head on your shoulders. You turned away from his face in embarrassment. "Just continue to move the onions around. Soon they'll have a texture to it."

"Th-thank you."

"Aish, I forgot the sauce." He reached for the cabinet above you, and leaned against you. He finally grabbed a jar of spaghetti sauce. "Sorry, (Y/N)."

"It's fine.. Fine."

(A/N): Sorry for a cut off chapter. Mostly because it'll be extra long!

Namjoon: Like my di-

Me: Hush Namjoon. /slaps him/ Shame!

Ok anyway, instead of the usual upload two parts for a day, I'll upload the second part next week ;-; I'm sorry! It's because I'm in California right now, and I can't do sht. Sorry, @Artie_98. Your fluff will have to wait another week ;-;

Please still suggest something in the comments! I'm making notes for each one of them.

Thank you for 17K!! And over 900 votes!! I thank every single reader out there for reading, comment, and voting! This book has gotten far! Everyone have a good week! Until then, Jill, out!