Everyone. Gone.

=======
The next day..
=======

You and (F/N) have ignored each other since last morning and you didn't feel any better. You wished someone could comfort you. Hold you. But you knew that in the state you were in, no one would dare come near.

You wanted someone to talk to. Then you realized that your father was in no better position. He's gonna lose the love of his life. You couldn't understand the pain or agony.

Yet you did.
~~~~
You finally went out of your chamber and tidied yourself. You noticed that (F/N) wasn't around, so you looked around the house and found nothing of her. No note either. You gave a small sigh and slumped on the couch as you turned on Netflix. You suddenly got a call.

"Hello..," you answered.

"(Y/N)?"

'Seokjin...' You thought, smiling. You felt a bit of light well up in your chest.

"Seokjin-oppa!"

"Hey! How have you been holding up..," said Seokjin slowly, as if being extra cautious of what he said.

"—and I'm sorry we couldn't tell you we had to leave. We didn't exactly know how to confront you after..", he quickly added.

You shook your head and clutched onto your phone tightly. "No. It's fine. How have you and the others been doing during promotions? And I've watched your mv. Everyone is so confused," you said with a small chuckle.

He gave an angelic laugh, "I understand." Seokjin paused. "We've been doing fine," then he lowered his voice, "I miss you."

Your heart began to beat faster. "Me too."

Silence.

"(Y/N), don't tell me you've forgotten."

"Hm? What?"

"It's someone's birthday," he said in a sing-songy voice.

It took you a moment to realize that he was talking about himself. You decided to play around with him.

"Uh.."

"Someone that's handsome, extremely handsome. Amazing vocals.."

"Hmm.."

"If it weren't for him.. BTS wouldn't be nothing.."

"Ahh! Say happy birthday to Taehyung-ah for me."

You could feel him pout on the other end.

"Hehehe sorry, oppa. Happy birthday." You smiled sincerely.

"I know, (Y/N). I love you."

Heart pounding.

"I-I love you, too. Good luck and stay healthy."

"You can count on it!" He ended the call with his chuckle.

You dropped the phone with a heavy heart. You never knew you could miss someone this much.
~~~~
You heard the front door unlock as you were making a sandwich.

It was (F/N), back home with a coquettish smile and form.

You ignored her and continued on with your sandwich. You heard her heels walk her to the bathroom followed by a slam. You rolled your eyes and muttered, "Out with Ryan.. Without saying anything.."

"(Y/N)."

You looked up and felt (F/N) watching behind you.

You turned around. "What?"

"I'm moving out," she said, "I'm moving in with Ryan."

Your hurt was latent.

"..why?"

"I can't stand to be around anymore! I—"

"I-I get it," you stutter. "It's your life and I'm a burden, taking your happiness away." You looked straight into her eyes.

She stayed silent, twiddling her thumbs.

"Move out for all I care! Move out of my life, and I'll move out of yours!"

Her eyebrows furrowed and she closed her eyes. "I— (Y/N).. I'm sorry but I honestly can't take it anymore." (F/N) looked up and gave a firm look. "Until you understand.. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on.. Come to me."

She walked out of the kitchen and shut the door to her—no—your room.

You had no one else. (F/N) is gonna leave. You don't know what you're feeling.

"Fine. Go away," you barely whispered," Leave me.."

You knew it was selfish, but you won't let it happen again. You didn't want to feel lonely again.

(A/N): Happy Friday, and happy birthday, my beautiful Seokjin Princess!! 1992, December 4!! 24 years old! I wish the best for #SeokjinDay ^^

Speaking of birthdays, when are yours?

Mine is March 21, Aries >~< Shoutout to them Aries!!

SORRY FOR AN INCREDIBLY SHORT CHAPTER!! To tell you guys the truth, there's not much to do yet in this week's chapter and I've been so lazy. But I promise you this: Next week will be amazing! Please don't hate me (>w<)

Until next week, Jill out!