Comfort and Fight in the Alley

(A/N): SURPRISE! Updated! Sorry.. It's a sad mood right now...
=======
The next morning, you told your friend what happened last night, while pausing frequently to pull yourself together. Your friend couldn't believe it either, and began to cry as well.

(F/N) called the diner and talked with the manager saying why you two should take a week off, like family problems.

As she ended the call, she told you to stay in the apartment as she went to go buy some things.
It wasn't a problem. You didn't want to go out and talk to people with the exception of (F/N). So instead you stayed on the couch, cuddled in blankets.

After a while your friend came back with your favorite foods, stuffed animals and ice cream.

You felt happy for a moment, and began to eat with (F/N) as she talked to make you feel better.

~Time Skip~

You began to feel better as the days passed.

During those days, you got texts from BTS now (you both got all their numbers), and watched videos from them. Silly videos of them such as ridiculous dubsmashes from V and Jungkook, more bombs, and others. To be honest, you felt better because of (F/N) comfort and understanding, and from watching BTS. They don't realize how much they affect their fans..
~~~~
It was a nice day, partly cloudy, small drizzles, and a nice breeze. And you felt a lot better thanks to your friend who stayed to bring you back up to your feet and BTS with their texts and videos.

You decided to go out, as (F/N) was at work. You put on a t-shirt, some jeans, a beanie, a jacket, and slipped on a pair of Vans.
~~~~
You walked around the block, and wandered into town. You were admiring stores and restaurants, wanting to go in. Especially the ice cream shop.

You were still walking around town, enjoying the drizzling weather, with a beanie to shield your head.

You passed an alley when you felt a hand on your mouth, and one on your wrists. Then you were dragged in.

You turned your head around and saw it was three women, one around 18 and the other two in their 20s. They had black masks covering the lower half of their face.

"Tell us BTS' information, now!" The woman in her 20s with black hair said.

"Why.. Why should I?!" You said trying to sound intimidating.

"If you don't, we'll punish you." The teenager said, holding a metal bat in her hands.

"Why would you wanna know from me? How do you even know I have their information?" You asked.

"After that car incident, all the fans knew you'd become close." She said with a scowl.

"Now spill it!" The black haired said, still holding onto my wrists.

"No! I don't know how you're gonna use this information, and just spilling personal information is just wrong!" You said.

"Alright.. We've warned you.. Give the bat." The other 20 year old said, ordering the teen.

You felt the grip on your wrists tighten. You can't escape the grip. Then you felt a hard kick on the back.

"AGH!" You fell onto your hands and felt the sharp pain in your back. You tried to stand up and fight back, but..

You felt a hard metal bat swing across your face. Blood escaped your mouth. Your cheek is bruised.

You stood up, but had lost balanced and fell back. Then felt another hit to the stomach. It was a kick. Then another on your legs.

You fell hard to the ground. And got hit by the bat on the stomach.

You felt hot tears rolling down. You have never felt this much pain and intensity. You were in agony.

You got up, but fell back down and began to lose conscious. You heard them whisper:

"One more hit to the neck?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh crap, someone's here! Hurry run!"

*Footsteps*

"Oh no! (Y/N)! We have to get her to the emergency room!"

"It'll be alright, (Y/N).. We're here..."

You felt water falling as you blacked out. Your last thoughts were:

'Were they raindrops.. Or tears?'

(A/N): Woah... You got into a major gang fight... And who was the one that saved you from the final blow? And yeah surprised ya with an update huh? Now what's next? Wait for this weekend for an update. Jill, out!