Usual BTS and Breaking the Fourth Wall

You immediately rushed to (F/N)'s side with worry in your eyes. You began to think unthinkable thoughts, and felt hot tears in your eyes.

"(F/N), please tell me what happened!" You pleaded.

She held onto her stomach as her face screamed pain and agony.

"Agh.. I'm okay idiot.." (F/N) managed to say.

"Okay?! You're not okay!" You screamed, shaking your friend's shoulder.

"I am geez.. It's only cramps.. Nothing bad.." Your friend said half smirking.

You stood straight up and stared at your friend as your mom began to laugh and Jin looked with confusion.

You heaved a sigh, as your arms rested by your sides. "Dammit (F/N)... You had me worried."

"We all get cramps don't we?" (F/N) said chuckling. "I just need to lay down."

"Well it seems (F/N) is having problems. So I guess you'll have to leave early today, (Y/N)." Your mom said sounding amused. "I'll wait another day." Your mom smiled warmly as you looked at her guiltily.

"I'm sorry Momma. I'll make sure we'll spend time next time. I promise." You said with assurance.

Your mom held out a pinky. "I'll be waiting." You wrapped your pinky around your mom's as she kissed your forehead.

You and (F/N) waved goodbye and Jin gave a small heart to your mom. She responded with a heart and said goodbye.
~~~~
"What was wrong with (F/N)-ssi again?" Suga asked.

"Nothing. Just cramps. Very painful if you didn't know." You answered.

He shrugged it off and went back to laying down on the couch.

Jungkook, V, J-Hope, and Jimin were on the living floor playing on your Xbox/PS4, amusing themselves with driving, action, and shooting games.

Namjoon sat at the counter with an ice-cold glass of soda in hand, watching his dongsaengs.

Jin sat on the couch by Suga in the living room talking.

You scoffed at the scene and went inside your bedroom to visit your dying friend when you suddenly heard a huge victory scream from J-Hope. "In your face!" You heard him say. You snicker.

"How you feeling? Cramps going away?"

(F/N) sat on your bed with her phone in hand and kpop music playing.

"Another story?" You asked.

"Nope same one. The author is so awesome. And the comments are so funny."

"Oh the one with the college thing?" You asked interested. "Is it that good?"

"Well to me it is. So interesting. I wish she wrote more interesting scenes with the boys." (F/N) whined.

"Let the author do what she wants." You defended.

"What's happening outside?" (F/N) suddenly asked.

"The usual. The usual four making the usual commotion. The usual hyungs talking and resting. The usual leader watching in question." You said laughing.

"Of course." She replied.

~Time Skip~

You turned from side to side, unable to sleep. 'Why must I have insomnia now..?' You thought as your trudged all the way to the kitchen.

You grabbed a glass of water and gulped it down when you decided to check on the boys.

It was late, say 4AM. They might've been used to the time zone.

You checked the living room where Jungkook and Jimin were. You saw baby Kookie with his long leg hanging off the side of the couch, his two pink lips closed, and scruffy hair. Then you see Jimin with his arm resting on his forehead, his mouth opened with a loud snore, and messy hair.

Then you went into the guest room where V and J-Hope were.

You walked into the dimly moon lit room to see V hugging J-Hope's back. 'Oh gee..' You thought. V had his arms wrapped around his hyung with his face dug into his back. J-Hope slept soundly as he began to caress himself in his sleep. 'BTS doesn't lie...' You thought.

You lastly went to your old sister's room. You see Namjoon on the bed snoring loudly, his hands on his stomach. Jin sat and rested on a chair with a blanket covering his lower half and he hugged a pillow. You wondered where Suga could be. You tried looked through the darkness of the room, but cannot find him. And he has pale skin and blonde hair! You began to walk around when you felt something at your feet and tripped. You were ready to feel impact when you felt warm cloth.

You felt around your area when you felt a hoodie, cheeks, a jawline, smooth hair. The scent smelt familiar. Then you realized what happened.

"Ky-!" You bit your lip to refrain from screaming. You felt a face less than an inch away from yours. His breath, his heartbeat. Your cheeks began to bleed red. 'What the hell just happened?!' You thought. You sat up and felt his legs between yours. Then you hear shifting then before you knew it, Suga woke up, and sat up and pecked your lips.

Stunned by the sudden action, you fell back ad hit your head on the door of the closet.

Staying quiet, even knowing that it wouldn't help one bit, you covered your mouth, trying to keep the pain down.

You see Suga rub his neck and scratched his head and fell back to sleep.

You looked at him with astonishment and confusion, and ran to leave the room now filled with embarrassment.

(A/N): Whoa interesting chapters we have this Friday huh?

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAMJOONIE!! I LOVE YOU OPPA!!

Anyways, I hoped you like this week's update! Expect more next Friday! Have a nice week and see you next time! Jill, out!