A Reunion

"Namjoon...?"

"(Y/N)," he gasped. You saw six other people walk towards you from behind his shoulder, taking off their hats and masks. 'All of them are here,' you thought. You could feel your heart beating faster and faster and faster and you're afraid it will pump out of your chest. To think that you would see them again after three years.

BTS are back.

Everyone began to grin, beam, with warm hearts seeing you again.

They're different. Not like how they used to be, childish and dorky; they became much more mature. You felt a sensation in your chest.

"(Y/N)..." Seokjin spoke first from the bunch. He never appeared older than you last saw him. "It's been so long." He held your hands that rested on the counter and caressed them.

"(Y/N)!! What are you doing out there! Serve the customers already would ya!" You hear your manager bicker. BTS looked up from their gaze and apologized for keeping you away from work. You shook your hand and bowed your head, "It's alright. Your drinks will be ready."

~Time Skip~

Your shift had ended. As you walked out from behind the counter, you were bombarded by hugs. "(Y/N)!! We never thought we'd see you again!!" You didn't and wouldn't push them away; you miss them. You wrapped your arms around BTS and dug your face in their chests. "I missed you guys."

"Noona.." Jungkook spoke. He's taller now and more well-built. His voice became deeper. "We've heard about your mother... And father. From (F/N). We're sorry." You glanced away, but smiled, "It's okay. I've accepted it."

Jungkook smiled softly and nodded.

"Onee-san!!" Yuko yelled, running out from the kitchen. "Onee— KYAAAAAAAH!!"

At the sight of BTS surrounding you, she began to scream, disturbing the other customers. "Oh my— Like what the— IT'S BANGTAN! Taehyung is here in this cafe! (Y/N) do you know them?! Why didn't you tell me—"

"You never asked—"

"Oyamaa!! BTS— Hontō!!"

You quickly covered her big mouth with your palm. "Shut up now, Yuko."

The awkward and irritated stares from other customers slowly died off as you let go of Yuko. She seemed to have calm down after taking a few breathes, but afterwards she screamed in an obnoxious whisper, "It's Taehyung! Oh my god. I can't believe it!" She felt his stare and his smile and immediately shut up. She cleared her throat and introduced herself diligently as if she hadn't embarrassed herself, "Hello, I'm Yuko Tanaka, but I prefer Amity." Some grinned and Namjoon replied in English, "Hello, Amity, " and patted her head. Others nodded.

"You must know who I am already," Hoseok said with nearly perfect English. He chuckled, "I'm your hope. I'm your angel. I'm your J-Hope!"

You silently chuckled to yourself as Yuko bursts into red, nodding vigorously. But to believe some have learned to master English. It's expected of them.

You noticed Seokjin trying to sneak over by your side, but Jimin and Yoongi occupied both sides.

"Yoongi, Jimin," you said, "Three years. How have you guys been?" Yoongi laid his arms on your shoulders. You didn't feel as uncomfortable and awkward as before. "We're on vacation. We never knew we would be seeing you again," said Yoongi. Jimin sighed heavily, "We were worried... When you didn't contact us at all, nothing. We didn't see you at fan meets or concerts..." He looked at you with sincerity. "I'm sorry," you said, "but I wanted to get my mind off of things and started anew. But I'm really glad I can see you guys."

"Let's sit somewhere, please," Taehyung suggested with Yuko holding hands with him. You tsked and pried her off of him. You could hear her giggle with delight.

The nine of you stride towards a large and empty booth off to the side of the wall. In order, Seokjin was squished against the corner, then Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook. On the other side sat Yoongi in the inside, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yuko. You grabbed a small chair with white cushioning towards the end of the table. You cleared your throat and observed the matured faces. Seokjin, looking as handsome as ever but somehow uncomfortable. Namjoon has a much stronger face and body. Jimin sat happily with the same eye-smile. Jungkook looks much more adult-like, serious and more defined. Yoongi hasn't changed a bit except for the fact that he looks a bit tanner and stronger. Hoseok is always smiling his smile, hyper as ever. Then, Taehyung has the same rectangle smile, but looks much more serious. 'It's nostalgia,' you thought. You wish you could've watched them grow up.

"Ah, (Y/N)! You have missed so many of our comebacks!" Jimin said.

"Really?" You reply.

"We've kept our promise about being cooler on stage. We're much manlier now," said Jungkook, "Manly men!"

"Wah! You can speak Korean?" Yuko asked.

'Right... She doesn't speak Korean...'

You looked at her with a blank expression and furrowed your eyebrows, "I thought I've told you already."

"Did you..?" She laughed to herself. "Sometimes I forget!"

"Aww, Yuko is so adorable!" Said Hoseok.

"Amity," corrected Yuko.

Everyone laughed at little Yuko. She blushed and hid her face.

"So, (Y/N), how is (F/N) and that Ryan?" Jimin asked.

"She's doing fine," you said, "Ryan is probably going to propose to her soon!"

Jimin's face fell a bit but regained his composure, "Oh that's good!"

"How come you have this job? Weren't you a waitress back in Korea?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah.. I moved out a few years ago and I've just been all over the place finding jobs. This is only temporary."

"Would you liked to visit the house we're staying at? We're not leaving for about a few months," said Yoongi.

"A few months? Don't you have work? Your fans?"

"Promotions just ended," said Jimin.

Seokjin cleared his throat. "Excuse me." He slowly slid out of the packed booth and walked outside out the cafe. Everyone glanced at him in concern but resumed to their conversation. You stood up from your seat and followed him outside.

You noticed him standing against a pillar as the small breeze blew his hair. You could see his breath in the winter air. You shivered in the cold and slowly trudged to his side, wrapping your finger around his.

He realizes you were beside him and looks at you surprised. "(Y/N).. What are you doing? It's cold."

"It's fine," you said. "What are you doing?" You wrapped your arm around his and cuddled with him.

He smiled gently and cast his eyes towards the asphalt. "I just needed a moment to let everything sink in." He chuckled as he gripped your hand tighter. You glance up. "I didn't think I'd see you again. I thought I would live alone. I couldn't find anyone else like you." He shifts his body to face you, laying your palms on his hands. "I'm glad you're alive. and all of that three years ago is still here."

Seokjin pulls in closer like in your dream but more gently. You wrap your hands around his neck, feeling his body heat. He held your shin up to meet his eyes. Slowly, steadily, he closes his eyes and leans in. You shut your eyes and tip-toed. When you thought you'd be meeting his lips...

"ONEE-SAN!"

(A/N): Happy Friday! I'm finally free of school work! So this is a pretty sucky chapter, but I tried :/ But I can't believe BTS has come so far. They won the Golden Disk Awards and all! I'm so proud as an ARMY.

I hope you have a good week and until then, Jill out!