Cooking with Jin Pt. 2

The awkwardness around the kitchen was uncanny.

You fumbled over the ingredients, and you felt Seokjin scowling or judging you in the back, but when you turned around, he smiled a bit and sighed. He seemed a bit frustrated and disappointed. You lost your motivation and kept on with cooking.

You struggled with cutting the bell peppers, uneven cuts and unequal chunks. Instead of Seokjin taking over, he placed his hands over yours and showed you how to cut them properly. He said, "Use a steady hand, hand positioned like this, then slice through swiftly." He led your hands into cutting the vegetable, and began to let go as you cut by yourself. "That's it. There you go." He chuckled. "You're a fast learner aren't you? A lot easier than the others." You smiled a bit. "Naturally." You added with a little sass.
~~~~
"Done!"

You looked satisfied at the dining table filled with delicious food cooked and baked by you and Seokjin. You smiled and rested your arm on Seokjin's broad shoulders.

"We did well. And um.. Sorry about the egg and flour." You slightly chuckled, choking back a laugh.

Seokjin, covered in white powder and egg whites, laughed. "No, it was fun having that food fight." He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your powdery head. This time you didn't blush. "You shower first. I'll finish preparing the food." You nodded and walked away.

~Time Skip~

'They're not back yet?' You thought worriedly. You sat on the couch moping, having a headache. You stared blankly at the television, watching cartoons.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Seokjin walk towards you, with a towel wrapped around his neck. He had just finished showering. "Are you okay?"

"Hmm?" You looked up at him, not hearing his concern.

"Are you okay?" Seokjin asked again, more worried.

"I-I'm fine," you lied.

He tsk. "I'll make popcorn and you find a movie or drama to watch."

Still dazed, you watch him walk to the kitchen in shorts and a plain tee, smiling unconsciously. You browsed through Netflix an found a couple of dramas to watch, hoping Seokjin doesn't mind.

He soon came back with popcorn, and nudged your head. "Yah. Eat. You look paler than Yoongi."

"Fine, eomma." You teased. "Hey, that's oppa to you." He ruffled your hair and laid his hands on yours once more. "Please eat." You nodded and took a handful of buttery popcorn.

"Secret Garden?" Seokjin questioned. You nodded. "One of my favorites. I haven't watched it in a while. It's alright?" He smiled warmly, "Anything's alright with me."
~~~~
You and Seokjin sat and watch through episodes of Secret Garden and at some point, Seokjin wrapped his arm around you and held you close. You didn't pull back, but snuggled along, matching his body figure. You were surprised and amazed to feel firm muscles. Seokjin caressed your arm with his big hands and pulled you closer to him to the point where you could feel his heart beating and chest go up and down as he's breathing.

"Why did you leave me, (Y/N)? Leaving me to suffer.. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-"

Your eyes bulged and your breathing became quick and short. You jumped out from the couch and scratched your face. "Stop it stop it stop it!!" Tears rolled down your cheek as you became hysteric. You ignored Seokjin in the back and began to cry and scream. "Stop it! Stop it! Please!! I'm sorry!!"

Then you felt warmth envelope you. You tried to wriggle out, but warmth held on tight. It whispered, "Please calm down. Nothing is your fault. You're not to blame." You slowly stopped moving and felt limp. You fell back on a tall figure and looked up to see Seokjin scared and filled with concern. He had tears in his eyes. Seeing his pain made you cry with him. You acted bluntly, "Oppa? Why are you crying?" Instead, tears escaped.

Seokjin hugged you tightly, making an imprint. "Please.. Be okay.. Understand that you're not to blame." He gripped your arms tighter, his forehead resting on your scalp. You looked down. Your problem has come back. You wiped Seokjin's tears away. "Please don't worry," you tried reassuring Seokjin. "I promise you." You turned away from his back hug and looked at his sad eyes. "Thanks for being patient an for helping me." You brought down his neck, trying to get his height down. You tiptoed. "I love you, Seokjin." You kissed him on his plump lips. Seokjin accepted the kiss and pulled you in closer by the waist. "I love you, too."

========
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
========

"Namjoon! I told you this wasn't the way to the exit!" I scolded.

"Hey hey I'm sorry. I'm just jot good with directions."

"Then why'd you volunteer in the first place?!"

"Well..."

"Just come on guys. Let's ask," suggested Jungkook.

Everyone groaned.

"I don't want to walk anymore!" Yoongi complained.

"I'll just go ask." I volunteered.

"Thank you, (F/N)!" Hoseok called. I rolled my eyes. "Haha yeah. You guys owe me. Making a girl do everything."

I walked away from the group and approaches a nearby worker. I tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me..-"

The man turned around and revealed the face of my ex. "(F/N)?!" He exclaimed.

"Ah.. Good evening, R-Ryan."

(A/N): GOOD FRIDAY!! The day before Halloween, or is Halloween for some. And well.. Nevermind the timezones.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EONNIE: Nat4life_
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EONNIE!! LOVE YA!

Alright.. I noticed my writing has gotten worse and I apologize (>~<). I just hope I can do better.

And thanks for the ridiculous love you people give me. 18K and over 1K votes!!! And the beautiful comments? Read them all! Funny and amazing!

I hope everyone is happy and healthy ^^ Please be safe this weekend and do well in life! Until next week, Jill out'