She's Gone...

(A/N): Quick note.. OMG WE HIT 2.24K ON VIEWS AND OVER 100 VOTES!!! AAHH THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH(≧∇≦)!! I'll write an epic chapter this week to thank you (if I can..)! Now time for the story!
*^*^*^*^*
=========
Narrator's P.O.V.
=========

(F/N) was still crying in the living room, not wanting to accept that her friend won't come back and knowing about her mother's condition. She wiped her tears away and saw the purple stuffed bunny she gave her. She grabbed the bunny and hugged it tight.
~~~~
The Bangtan Boys were still in shock after reading (Y/N)'s letters to them. Everyone was crying, sad and devastated that they won't see their loved one for a long time or even forever.

"Hyungs... Is (Y/N) really gone..?" Jungkook asked, his voice trembling.

"Yeah... I guess she is." Jin said while clutching onto the letter.

"...I'm gonna miss her.. Her smile. Her laugh. Her kindness. Her personality." J-Hope said.

"Guys.. Come on. Let's forget about her and continue practicing." Suga said.

RING. RING.

"Hyung, your phone." Jimin said.

Rap Monster sat from the chair and went to get his phone.

"Hello?" Rap Monster said.

"Namjoon?"

"(F/N)? What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing.. I just felt like talking to someone..." (F/N) said sadly.

"Oh.." 'Right... (Y/N) left (F/N) too.. It must be hard on her." Rap Monster thought.

"Hey, how about you come on over to the practice room? We can talk." Rap Monster said.

"Really? I can?" (F/N) said. "But I have work."

"Well you can come over after work. We'll still be here."

"Really? Thank you soo much!" (F/N) said.

Rap Monster laughed and said, "Alright. Goodbye, (F/N)."

"Goodbye Namjoon. Thank you."

BEEP.

"Who was that?" Jin asked.

"Oh (Y/N)'s friend... She's alone.."

"Oh must be tough for her." V said.

"Yeah..." Rap Monster said. He shook a thought away and said, "Come on, let's practice so we can show it to (F/N)!"
~~~~
You were on the plane, making your way home to surprise your parents after being away for about 6 months.

'I can't wait to see Mom again!" You thought. Then your expression darkened when you thought about your friend and BTS and how you left them. You shook your head. 'No! I made this decision. I can't back out now..'

"Ladies and gentlemen, now we're approaching (country). At this stage you should be in-"

You tuned out the arrival announcement and looked out the window. You were home. You smiled and closed your eyes.
~~~~
"I'm here!" (F/N) said, having arrived at the practice room.

"(F/N)!!" J-Hope said, giving her a huge hug.

Everyone looked tired after practicing so hard and so long.

"Wow.. You guys are sweaty." (F/N) said with a giggle.

"Haha yeah. We tried to work hard so we can show you our dance." Jimin said.

(F/N) blushed. "Aww. That's sweet of you guys." 'So this must be how (Y/N) feels hanging out with BTS..' She thought.

"Oh! (F/N) whens your birthday?" V asked.

"My birthday? W-why?" She answered to the sudden question.

"Just curious." V said smiling.

"Well... Later this week."

"REALLY? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" V exclaimed.

"I wouldn't think you guys would care." She said.

"Of course we would. We're friends." Jin said. Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"And since it's your birthday coming up.. Twenty..?" Rap Monster said.

"Twenty-two." (F/N) said.

"Turning twenty-two, we must do something! What would you like?"

'I just want to celebrate with-' (F/N) gasped after coming up with another plan. She smirked. "I know exactly what we're gonna do."
~~~~
You were at the doors of the airport, about to call a taxi, when you heard your phone buzzing.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)? Speak english." You heard your mom said.

"Mom? Mom! What are you doing? You should be resting!" You scolded your mom.

"Well I'm sorry for calling after a week. I missed you." Your mom said.

Then you regret scolding her. "I'm sorry. Umm.. I'll call later. I'm busy." You said, not wanting to spoil the surprise.

"Oh alright. Goodbye sweetie."

BEEP.

A taxi arrived and you went in. You smiled thinking of your mother and the look on her face when you come back.

'I'll be there to take care of you, Mom. Just wait as your daughter comes back.'

(A/N): So yeah.. This chapter sucked. But I just wanted to show a little bit of what happened after. And I wanted to make BTS become closer to (F/N) after (Y/N) not being there to take the spotlight ㅋㅋㅋ. Anyways thank you for 2K views and over 100 votes! It's amazing! THANK YOU! Alright, Jill out!