Mini Chapter: Mother-Daughter Time

You went to your bag and pulled out your tablet.

"Ooh what are we gonna watch?" Your mom said excitedly.

"We're gonna watch a few of their music videos, listen to their songs, and such." You said as you set up YouTube, "And FYI, they have different concepts, and we have different preferences so don't hate on them." Your mom nodded.

"Now I'm gonna show you 'No More Dream', their debut song."

You opened the music video and played.

"Uhm.. Why are they wearing makeup?" Your mom asked.

"It's normal alright?"

"And his abs.."

"Mom!"

Then after watching a few more videos, you played 'Just One Day'.

Then came Jin's solo part.

"Ooh.. Who is he? He's handsome and talented!"

"His name is Kim Seokjin, or his stage name, Jin." You said slightly amused.

"How old is he?"

"Mmmm he was born in 1992.. So 23, 24..?"

"Ooh he's only 2 years older!"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Oh nothing~"

Then you showed her 'I Need U 19+'.

"Oh this is so sad... Poor boys." Your mother said.

In the end both of you teared up.

"They are good actors, huh?" Your mom said.

"Yeah. Good friends too." You said with a small smile. "And now their recent video, 'Dope'."

"Ooh yay another one!"

In the middle of the video, you heard your mom say, "Wow, such fast movements."

You laughed and went back to watching.
~~~~
"So how were their music videos?" You asked.

"Oh sweetie they were amazing! And I love that one boy named.. Jin? Jin! Yeah his voice is heavenly."

You smiled and said, "So are you an ARMY now?"

"ARMY? What's that?"

"Oh just BTS' fandom."

"Well...then yes. Yes I am!"

You clapped. "Yay!" Your mother laughed.

"Oh! You should definitely listen to their other songs. Especially 'Let Me Know', 'Hold Me Tight', 'Born Singer', and a lot more." You said.

"Jeez that's a lot. But I'll listen to them."

You smiled and began to go through your playlist of BTS songs. "Alright then. Let's start!"
~~~~
You and your mom went through about half of your playlist, but it ended because you had to leave.

"Dang.. Already?" Your mom whined.

"Sorry Mom. I have to go for the day, and the doctors have to run through tests."

Your mom pouted. You sighed at her child nature.

"Alright I'll give the tablet for the day so you can watch some of their videos, bombs, etcetera. Just make sure you sleep well and eat." You scolded.

"Alright 'Momma'." She joked.

You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Alright child. See you tomorrow." Your mom gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for visiting me, (Y/N). That means a lot." Your mom said, smiling.

"Of course. Anything for you." You kissed her forehead. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye, (Y/N). Drive home safely and take care of yourself at home."

You grabbed your purse and bag, gave a final wave, and left.