New Roomates and Unwanted Company?

"Surprise, (Y/N)." Your friend said with a soft voice and a sincere smile.

You felt tears and shook your head in disbelief. You hid your face behind your hands and stepped back.

(F/N) giggled and said,"Why.. Aren't you forgetting something?"

A tear fell and you laughed. "H-Happy Birthday, (F/N)." As you went up and hugged her tightly.

"Awww."

You looked up and saw seven boys with their luggage, balloons, and a cake.

You wiped your tear away, and released the hug. "Hold on.. Wait.. Why are you guys here?"

"We came to see you too!!" Taehyung said running to hug you.

"Oh?"

"AND WE MISSED YOU!!" Hoseok screamed running to hug you too.

"Oh go-"

"Attack!" (F/N) said giggling.

Soon everyone were hugging you tight, squeezing you to death as they laughed.

As they released you, you began to cry again. "Guys, I'm so sorry I left with saying good bye in person. I just had to leave to take care of my mom and-" You stopped and wiped your tears. Then Seokjin eomma came and hugged you with care while wiping your tears.

"It's okay. We understand." He said.

"Come on guys let's move in!" Hoseok said, and brought in his luggage.

"Wait hold up!"

You chased Hoseok and the rest of the boys that followed him in.

"You're moving in?!" You yelled. "(F/N) I can understand, but seven of you?!"

(So many emotions like dang xD)

"Please?" Taehyung pleaded.

"Oh come on, (Y/N). We haven't seen you in awhile. Better than talking to people in broken english and going to a hotel." Yoongi said.

"He makes a good point." Namjoon said.

"I-" You were cut off by a ring from your phone.

Big Sis (@⌒ー⌒@):

Where the hell are you?! You were supposed to be here and hour ago!!😡😡

"Oh shit.." You said.

You:

I'm sorry!! Something just happened. I'm leaving rn!

"Guys fine, stay here. Don't get too comfortable." You said. You grabbed your bag, keys, and shoes.

"Wait where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

You sighed and said, "I'm meeting my sister. Now g'bye."

"Can I come?" Jimin asked.

You lifted your eyebrows. "Why?"

"I don't want to hang around with these dorks."

"No."

"Please!"

"No!"

"Come on!"

Ding.

"No Jimin."

Ding.

"Pleaseeee."

Ding.

"Agh fine! Bye guys!" You said and left the house.

"Yay!" Jimin said. "Ooh nice car."

"Yeah yeah. Hurry."

~Time Skip~

"Wow, so a seven-member Kpop group called BTS followed you here to (country) and moved in with you?" Your big sister, Angela, you call her Angie, said.

"Mmyup that's about it."

"And then this dude named Jimin wanted to come along because...?"

Jimin hestitated, worried about his English. Then he said, "Because I want to come along and meet you. (Y/N), translate."

You sighed and said, "Jimin said, 'Because I wanted to meet you.'"

"Ohh cool. Well nice work! Now you can finally get a boyfriend since that loser!" Angie said with a laugh.

"No no no! I'm not going to date them. They are just friends." You said being defensive.

"Say what you want. I already see you and Jimin as a couple." Angie said, holding up a heart with you two in it.

Jimin saw that and smiled.

"Jimin..? Why are you smiling?" You said looking at him straight into his eyes.

He looked up and became flustered. "Ahhh no reason.."

"Must be nice to know a language fluently." Angie said.

"It is nice. And Korean sound pretty cool."

"It does. Why don't you teach your big sis?" She said.

You laughed. "You have a family don't you?"

"There's a thing called 'Skype'!"

"No I'm sorry. If you wanted to learn a language, get textbooks. Ask other Korean speaking people. They give lessons."

"Aww you're no fun." Angie said sipping her coffee.

"No. You just got no jams." You said laughing. Angie just looked at you confused, and Jimin also looking at you, confused. Your laughter died out as you drank your tea.

"Alright.. And since you came an hour late, I have to leave early. See you later, (Y/N)." She said and kissed you on the forehead.

"Annyeong, Jimin." Angie said. Jimin waved back.

"Alright Jimin, let's go home." You said grabbing your keys.

"Alright."

You got into the driver seat and set your bag down in the back. Jimin got into the passenger seat as well.

Jimin suddenly grabbed your hand. "Jimin..what are you doing.?"

"I have to say this now, or the other idiots will be in the way."

"??????"

"(Y/N).. I love you." He said and kissed you on the lips.

"!!!!!!" You were surprised at the sudden confession and now a kiss!

"J-Jimin... Stop it.."

(A/N): Whoop! Another chapter done for this week's update! So did you like it? Probably. Cause of that ending! I know I haven't had any interaction between the reader and the seven members. Just subtle.

And OMG already 6K in one week! Ahhh thank you guys! Makes me really happy people read this! Also please comment if you wish cuz I love reading your comments.

Thanks for reading. Luv you! Jill, out!