01

—and suddenly we were strangers

JIMIN'S POV ::

The loud blood curdling scream echoed in the area,making the peaceful evening disturbed. I felt annoyed at the scream as I watched the trail of blood mixing with puddles splattering with the rain drops. I tilted my head to the side,twisting my lips before letting out a sigh. "Move." I mumbled to the guard holding onto the umbrella over my head. He stepped back as I walked forward, making the other man of mine step away from the person screaming in agony.

My Chelsea shoes tapped against the ground as I blankly stared at the person whimpering on the floor. "It all would've ended so easily, had you not been such an asshole for my disliking." I sighed while shaking my head. "L-leave m-me.." The guy begged as I raised my eyebrow in amusement, staring down at him. I didn't hesitate a bit when I hit his face with my feet. He fell over to the other side as a sigh escaped my lips. 

"Do you think I brought you here in this disastrous weather just to let you go?" I questioned while scratching on my forehead with my index finger. I glanced up at the sky, the dark clouds roaring with thunder. "Nothing makes my mood worse than the weather like this." I mumbled before looking back at the guy who's life was clearly hanging by a single thread now. He coughed blood and indeed it was a pleading sight to see that.

My eyes darkened as I glared at him. "You're going to speak now or I'll kill you." I stated, he shook his head in denial as a scoff left my mouth. "Have it your way, buddy!" I exclaimed before pushing him down by my leg before I placed my feet on his throat. He whispered underneath, let out a scream and threw his legs here and there as his hands were tied against his back. 

I pressed much pressure on his throat, watching him cough out the blood, his eyes rolling back. I watched how the life left his body, how I sucked the life out of him, how his whimpering body went limp and how the mouth which had been begging for mercy for three years, finally silenced. "Had you told me about the drug dealings then at least you would've been alive." My eyes dropped to his broken arm and a leg as I clicked my tongue. "Despite the broken arm and leg you would've been alive." I sighed before stepping away. A grimace covered my face as I saw the blood on my shoes. "Jimin." I turned around at that familiar voice. "Taehyung?" I crooked my brows as I saw my right hand man and also my best friend, walking towards me. 

Taehyung's eyes dropped to the dead body as he shook his head before looking back at me. "What are you doing here? You're drenched." He stated as I blink my eyes. The realization hits me as I twist my lips. "You were not supposed to kill him." He motioned towards the guy lying lifeless on the ground, the rain drops falling over him. "I just cleared the disgust from this planet. Anyway, he was not in a mood to speak so I decided to silence him." I muttered walking past him. Taehyung motions the guards to take care of the body before he follows me towards the car. The driver opens the door as I climb inside. Taehyung sits at the front seat beside the driver while I sit at the back. I take off my shoes and throw them away before leaning back in my seat.