08

—and you my darling, you're my eternity

JIMIN'S POV | Present ::

My heart stops beating for a few seconds as I process the thing that just happened. She threw herself in my arms. She is holding onto me tightly as if her life depends on it. I can feel her body shaking due to fear while sobbing. I slowly wrap my arms around her shaking figure.

"It hurts.." I hear her voice breaking. "Where?" I questioned. "Everywhere." With that word being said I just know that she is not talking about the physical hurt. There's more to this. I rub her back softly, holding her safe in my arms. I've died thousands of nights to hold her but I never wanted to hold her in pieces. An hour later, I feel her calming down as I stroke her head. I pull away slowly only to find her asleep again. I lay her down on the bed, making sure not to wake her up. What exactly did she see in her nightmare? I adjusted the duvet over her body and stared at her face. My eyes couldn't leave her. She looked peaceful while sleeping. 

I let out a sigh, planting a kiss on her forehead before I decided to leave. As I turn around and take a step forward, I feel something tugging at my shirt. Turning back, my gaze drops to her hand which is holding onto my shirt. "Don't leave.." I heard her mumbling the words as a lone tear escaped her closed eye. I dropped my knees to the floor, wiping her cheek. Holding her hand in mine.

"I'm not going anywhere, Sweetheart.." I mumbled, keeping my eyes fixate at her face. It became my habit to check up on her twice in the night and I'm glad that I do because if not then I would've never found out about this. Something was horrible this time. She was shaking, crying and screaming altogether. What did she see? My eyes again drop to her wrist and those freaking marks. Are they the only marks she possessed on her body? I keep thinking about these questions all night. 

The next day I woke up before her, feeling the sun rays hitting my face. Letting out a sigh, I stared at her sleeping figure before brushing the hair off her face. She looked tired because of all the crying she did last night. "I swear I won't spare them who did this to you." I mumbled and decided to leave her room before she woke up. An hour later I was ready to leave for work when I saw Maya bringing the food in y/n's room. I crooked my brows and called her out. "Did she wake up?" I questioned the maid who looked down before shaking her head. "She is not eating." She muttered as I glanced in her room's direction. Maya was coming back from y/n. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know sir but Miss y/n not even looking at the food." Maya stated. "Hyung!" I turned around to see Jungkook rushing towards me. 

"Why aren't you at college yet?" I asked. "Oh I was just leaving! I wanted to ask you something.." I nodded my head. "There's an art exhibition in our college next week and I thought if you could visit?" He blinked his eyes at me. "Like a normal person." Jungkook added , causing me to roll my eyes. "You want me to visit the art exhibition?" I raised my eyebrow while my brother nodded his head. "We will see." He let out a sight at my response, his eyes suddenly dropping to the tray that Maya was holding. "Did y/n not eat her breakfast?" Jungkook questioned, causing Maya to shake her head in denial. "That's weird. Let me—" "Go to college. I'll handle this." I cut him off as a pout appeared on his lips.