18

—Could've believed my heart a bit.

Y/N'S POV ::

Everything was dark.

A pitch black color covered my eyes. There was a throbbing pain in my head and I realized that I wasn't actually in a dream. This is the reality.

I was kidnapped.

Again.

The panic rises so fast that I let out a gasp loudly before opening my eyes. My eyes frantically move around as I look at the surroundings. A wave of relief hits me once I realize that I was not in that red room. Instead, the plain walls are surrounding me. I was tied to a chair. Feeling my throat getting dry, I couldn't utter a word and sat there being emotionless.

Why am I here?

The question struck me. I remember that a fight occurred and the bodyguards which jimin sent with me couldn't compete with the guys which my kidnapper brought. A tear rolled down my cheek as I shut my eyes. I don't want to go through all of it alone. I can't afford it. Suddenly the front door opened with a creek. My eyes snapped at the person who entered. 

"How are you doing, y/n?" The man questioned before letting out a sigh. A groan left his mouth as he pulled a nearby chair to sit. He sat in front of me,his legs crossed and a smile plastered on his face. I was glaring at him the whole time. "Why am I here?" I gritted the words out. "Straight to the questions, just like your mother." He muttered as my eyes widened.  "H-how.. How do you know my mother?" I questioned.

"Seulgi didn't tell you about me, right?" He shook his head. My heart beat fastened at the mentioning of my mother's name coming from his mouth. "You've got her eyes." He mumbled, staring at me deeply. "Stop talking nonsense! And leave me!" I exclaimed. A deep chortle erupted from his mouth and the sound was so disturbing. "Leave you? That's not why I waited so long to bring you here." The man stated. "Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" I couldn't help the tears falling down my eyes. 

The man stood up, clicking his tongue as he wiped the tear off my face. I squirmed,feeling the weird sensation of his skin on mine. "Don't touch me with your filthy hands!" I exclaimed. He sighed, going back to sit on the chair. "Careful with your words. That's not how you should talk with your father, dear." He muttered.

Father?

My movements halted, for a moment I couldn't breathe and kept staring at the man sitting in front of me. I remember my mom telling me that my father was dead.

He is lying.  

My conscience spoke as I sucked in a sharp breath. "Stop talking bullshit." I mumbled, receiving a pity look from him. "Wow.. I hate your mother a bit for not telling you about my existence." He stated. "My father is dead!" I exclaimed. "Ouch! That hurt me." He muttered, keeping a hand on his chest. "You don't believe me?" I couldn't reply to his question.