02

—do eyes ever speak or you're just bad at understanding?

JIMIN'S POV | past ::

I watched the man helplessly whimpering on the floor with my man's foot happening to be on his cheek. I sighed as my eyes dropped to his wife staring at her husband with blank expression as she covered the face of her six year old son. I leaned back in my seat before standing back on my feets. "How many lives have you ended to build this entire building, Songnim?" I questioned the helpless guy. "I.. I'm sorry Mr Park." He stammered as I shook my head. "Don't want your sorry. You betrayed me. You gave my information to the other party and not just that but I heard that you've been abusing your wife and kid?" I scoffed as his wife shut her eyes,  a tear slipping down her face.

I kneeled down, staring at the gun in my hand. "Do you know, songnim, that only a coward raises their hand on women and kids?" I stated as his eyes widened. "You are a coward, no doubt about it." I nodded my head before turning back to stare at his wife. 

"Do you mind, Ma'am? I won't like to traumatize your kid." I muttered as the lady came out of her trance. Blinking her eyes, she held her son, planting a kiss on his forehead. I watched them as she said something in his ear. Bloody bastard of a man. "Miss Han, would you or would you not like me to leave this man alive?" I threw a question at her as her movements halted.

"Ahn, How about you go out and wait for mom?" She smiled at the kid. The boy glanced at his father, withering in pain and then looked at his mother. "Okay." He mumbled as his mother nodded. "Ahn—" I hit Songnim with my foot before he could call out the guy. "Now, your decision, Miss Han. I can't say that I will leave him just like that because he is a traitor to me." I said to the lady once her son was out. 

She sighed,staring at her husband. Something dark flashed in her eyes as a tear rolled down and she looked away. "Hana! Hana! Please.. please.. spare me.." Songnim begged his wife. "I was begging just like that.. When you hit me and our unborn baby died.. you knew I was pregnant and yet you didn't stop! I lost my baby because of you!" The lady exclaimed. "I'm sorry. I'm so.. so sorry, Hana!" Songnim exclaimed.

I glanced between both of them. Each second was getting longer and longer. "I don't have anything to do with this guy, Mr Park." I twisted my lips at her words as she turned around to leave. "The pain you're feeling right now is nothing compared to the pain you've given me and Ahn." And then she left while Songnim watched his wife leaving. 

I clicked my tongue while shaking my head. Pointing the gun at his head, I shot him dead. The blood splattering on the floor while the man laid there lifeless with his eyes wide open. "Tsk! Not a good sight to see." I sighed, pulling the handkerchief out of my pocket before wiping the blood off my face and throwing the cloth on the floor. I motioned to my man to clean the mess before I started walking out. "John." I called out as the guy stepped towards me.