06

—nightmares are a part of dreams too

Y/N'S POV | Present  ::

I stare at his hand wrapped around mine. It radiates so much warmth that I forget our surroundings and just follow him like I'm a liquid on its own. I gulp down the saliva forming in my throat, every fiber in my body settling down at the touch of his skin on me.

What is this feeling? I wonder but come with emptiness. Why does it all feel familiar yet unfamiliar?

I take a glance around the luxurious space before dropping my eyes low to my feets, staring at the white sandals that Maya made me wear under this dress. Jimin suddenly stops and I bump my head into his back. Letting out a low groan, I look up to find him talking to a lady. She smiles despite the sweat dripping down her forehead. I bite onto my lips before looking down and just listen to their conversations. Jimin stiffly asks her to lead us to our table. Why am I here? Why did he bring me here? In a hotel? 

I try to settle down the panic that starts increasing by taking a deep breath. Mr Bang has said that to calm down, I need to breathe slowly and that's what I do. "Blossom.." I raise my eyes at his soft voice calling out to me. When I looked up at those dark brown orbs, I noticed the coldness and still they reflected the warmth. I keep staring at his eyes,forgetting the surroundings for a while.

"Are you okay?" I blink my eyes and nod my head slowly. I didn't even realize that my breathing was normal. "Let's take a seat then." I glance around to find a table placed in a private room. It's simple yet elegant and decorated with candles. I stiffened when I noticed the candles and aromatic smell. My hands start to shake as I let out a gasp. "What's wrong?" Jimin questioned. "Why.. Why are we here?"

Am I being sold off again? 

He brings his hand close to my face, tracing my cheek and wiping a single tear that fell down while keeping his eyes on me. "We are here to have dinner." He mumbled. "Why?" I couldn't help but question him. Though I was not in a position to question this guy. "Because I wanted to eat with you." He shrugged his shoulders. "Do you not like it here?" I blinked my eyes, comprehending the words he had poured onto me.

It's a restaurant. We are here to eat. Only dinner.

"If you don't like the place then I'll take you somewhere else." I shake my head in denial. "Sweetheart.. if you don't want me to do things that you don't like then you need to speak up." He slides his index finger under my chin, forcing me to look up at him and his face. How can I get lost in his eyes? 

"Do you know how much it pains me to hear your silence?" He says. "Huh?" I crook my brows in confusion while she shakes his head before stepping away from me. "Let's just eat." I follow him before helps me sit at the chair. He brings a chair and places it adjacent to mine and takes a seat. He orders for both of us and when the food arrives, I stare at the plate. "Eat." Jimin commands as I take the fork and play with the noodles before shoving it down my throat. I can feel his eyes on each of my movements which only makes me nervous. One mistake and I'm done. Suddenly he grasps onto my wrist and the fork falls down. "I'll help." I only watch him while he feeds me in the most caring way. Why does he do all these things for me?