14

—Forever was a myth, until I found you

Y/N'S POV | Present ::

There was a string, an invisible string that pulled me closer to him. A pull so hard that I ended up placing my lips on his. Jimin wasn't moving and so was I. My eyes were shut tight as lots and lots of pictures flashed in front of my eyes. I had no idea what was happening but it felt right. It felt so right that I couldn't justify my own actions when I started moving my lips against his. I was supposed to pull away when his one arm wrapped around my waist and the other held my face.

Jimin finally moved his lips, the feeling of his warm lips filled me up completely. I couldn't care about the rain or the fact that we were lying in the lawn while I was on top of him. Our lips moved in sync like I knew what I was doing. As if I've done this before too. A spark erupted somewhere within me. My heart hammered against my chest so loud that I was frightened. He kissed me so softly yet deeply as if he was savoring every second of it.

For a moment, I forgot the world, I forgot everything except for his lips. The fact that we were kissing. Something warm pooled in my stomach and I felt like I was being pulled again but this time, towards him. A stronger pull. My eyes were still shut when I felt his hand move up to my hair, tilting my head so he could enter his tongue inside.

"I thought about it a lot, Mr Park."

A voice in my brain echoed. I couldn't see the face. The voice wasn't clear either.

"About what?" Another one responded.

I tried to push the images away but they were there.

"We aren't just friends." Another one said.

"Because I don't look at my 'friend' while dreaming about their lips on mine."

I knitted my brows, feeling uneasy suddenly. Jimin rubbed my back, his fingers grazing over the cloth I was wearing.

Why was I having such thoughts? Why was I seeing images just now?

Kissing Jimin felt like I was coming alive after being dead for centuries. My skin was hot despite the drops of rain falling over us. 

Jimin suddenly flipped us causing me to slowly open my eyes and now I was laying under him. I stared into his eyes, and they were saying something which I can't understand. He latched his lips on mine again and I was lost.

So lost.

"I'll be anything you want me to be."

A gasp left my mouth as I pushed Jimin away. I couldn't breathe. My head was throbbing.

What's happening?

What just happened?

"Blossom…" Jimin called out as he pulled me to sit straight. "Why are you not breathing?" He questioned as I pointed at my chest. "My.. my heart.. it's beating too fast.." I mumbled as he blinked his eyes. "Is it?" He asked while I nodded, my cheeks flushed, lips swollen. "You're fine. Breath." He mumbled, cupping my face in his hands.