19

—I'm always lost in your memories. 

{ TWO MONTHS LATER }

JIMIN'S POV ::

The room echoed with unhinged screaming while the blood splattered all across the floor. My face held no emotion as I twisted the knife deeper in the flesh. "You do love the show, don't you?" I questioned the person withering in pain. He barely had a life held within him. He could barely breathe and that's why I let him go. I huffed out a breath , grabbed a nearby towel and wiped my hands on it.

"Your blood disgusts me." I scoffed before motioning to the person standing behind to come forward. Seokjin Hyung let out a sigh as he approached Ryan. "How long are we going to do this?" He questioned. A grimace covered his face.

"The smell of rotten flesh is disgusting, Jimin." Seokjin muttered. I stayed silent in the back, watching him path up the wounds. I stood still until he was done. "I'm amazed how you don't manage to kill him." The doctor stated before leaving the room. "It's amusing for me too." 

I took steps towards Ryan again. He looked as good as dead. His one eye was gouged out by me last week but he could see from one. His one hand was almost gone but it's still there, just no longer in use. The bastard was tied down in the basement where I spend three hours with him daily.

"How does this make you feel?" I asked, grabbing his jaw in my hand before throwing his face away. His head pulled back and forth. He tried to look up at me as I looked down on him. "Why.. why don't you just kill me?" He questioned.

I crouched down on the floor to meet his level before I grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed them harshly. "That would be an injustice to my woman, don't you think?" I said. "Woman.. woman who isn't with you anymore?" I gave a hard tug at his hair, leaving him screaming in agony. 

"I'm not letting you die so easily. I'll set a meeting for you with your death daily but just when you think that death is going to embrace you, I'll snatch it away. I will not give you the prize of life but I also won't bless you with death. You'll always stay in between. Back and forth like a fucking ping pong ball." I stated, voice hard and cold.

"Yes you'll die but not unless I say so." I stood back on my feet before giving a hard kick to his stomach. A cry left his mouth before a groan followed with a scream. "Just kill me! Kill me already!!" He yelled out. I tilted my head, watching him scream in agony.

I did leave him begging for death after all.

"Doesn't matter how much you yell it out, motherfucker. No grim reaper is going to hear you because for you, I am the grim reaper. You made her suffer, you made her life miserable, now you're going to pay for it with your blood and flesh." I muttered.