11

—I don't know what part of you feels like mine

Y/N'S POV | Present ::

I stare down at my feets as I walk hand in hand with him. I feel the warmth of his hand in mine and it tingles on my skin. I feel hot and something warm in the pit of my stomach. We just left the ice cream parlor and currently we were on our way back. I glance up at the moon as it shines bright like it's smiling down while looking at us. Things have been weird. I don't know if what I'm feeling is normal or not but the day I told everything to Jimin is the day I started feeling light. Like a weight was taken off me.

My eyes eventually land on the man beside me and I can't help but be mesmerized by the way he looks. He was looking forward as we were walking. Sometimes I just wonder if he really is the one claims to be. "You're staring." I blinked my eyes at his voice while he tilted his head to pass me a small smile. "Is something on my face?' I quickly shook my head at that. "Sure." He stated. It took us a few more minutes before we finally made it to the mansion. "You should go to sleep.." Jimin muttered. 

"Thanks for the ice cream." I stated. "You liked it?" I let out a hum as a response. I took a moment to stare at him and I couldn't help but think about something. Jimin makes me wanna name the things that I feel. "Good night, blossom." He smiled at me and I swear I've never seen him smile at anyone but me. He even smiles at Jungkook rarely. I nodded my head before waltzing towards my bedroom.

The next day arrives as usual. Jungkook joins me for breakfast and we both eat together in my room. "You're leaving for college?" I asked as the guy in front of me nodded his head. "But I can skip it if you want me to be with you." He stated, looking up at me. "No. You should go." I muttered, causing him to settle a pout on his lips. "You don't like college?" He shrugged his shoulders at my question. 

"No one likes studying." He grimaced as I let out a sigh. "I wouldn't know.." I mumbled while his movements halted. "Maybe.." I didn't get his word. "Anyways, did you go out last night with Hyung?" I nodded my head at his question. "Wow! Where?" A grin was pasted on his mouth as a frown appeared on my face. "We went to eat ice cream.." I stumbled on my words while the guy shook his head with a smile on his face. Smile. It looks good on him.

"Jungkook!" A deep voice called him out from downstairs. Jungkook cursed under his breath while chewing on his bread. "Jungkook! You're getting late!" It was Taehyung. "This punk is so punctual it's annoying!" I smiled at him before glancing at the clock. "You are getting late." I muttered as he let out a sigh. "Go before Taehyung comes pounding on the door—" The words barely left my mouth and then Taehyung was already dancing in my door while throwing glares at Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighed before shoving down his throat and stood up, glaring back at Taehyung. "Have a great day, y/nie!" Jungkook gave me a side hug before leaving. "Have a good day, y/n." Taehyung nodded before he followed Jungkook outside. I let out an exasperated sigh, sitting down on the couch as I kept staring at the half finished coffee.