05

—all is fair in love,don't know about wars

Y/N'S POV | past ::

At every point of life, every woman dreams of a man who manages to sweep the earth beneath her feet and make her heart go crazy. I did too. What I didn't expect from myself is that I'll get attracted to cold eyes, lips that almost never smile, voice so deep that it touches your soul, an arm full with tattoos and a person who is close yet distant. It has been over four months since Jimin and I came in contact. He never goes a day without seeing me which is kind of cute.

I've met his brother, Jungkook. The guy is so sweet and polite and totally opposite of his brother. We met in a garden. Jungkook is an art student and me being an architect student was a plus one. Since my exams were going on, I didn't go to my part-time job and hence, Jimin came to see me in my college. He met with Hyein and she can't shut up about him ever since. 

"Look! There's your man!" I jolted up her excited voice as my eyes roamed around the street with my expounded pupil. The guy actually shows up whenever he pleases and I have no idea why everyone fears him. Maybe it's his intimidating looks? "God! Not every Maserati is his!" I clicked my tongue while hitting Hyein. She let out a chortle. I shook my head as we continued walking. "I have to meet my dad in a Cafe. Will you be fine going alone?" She asked as I nodded my head.

"I gotta buy some groceries on the way so I'm going to take a cab today." She let out a hum at my words. We bid each other goodbyes and went on our ways. It took me almost an half hour to reach the convenience store. My mom doesn't know anything about Jimin. Although she met him when he came to drop me off at my place. Jimin left after greeting her. He did manage to make an impression on her.

My mother thinks that he is a decent guy but she also told me not to get associated with him more than I should.

It took me more than an hour to buy all the needed things. The whole time I was inside the store,I could feel the eyes on me. Brushing it off as some false alarm, I completed my shopping. Walking towards the cashier I saw him smirking at me. Knitting my brows together, I was about to pay for my things when he said something that I never expected. "You know there are quite a lot of other ways to pay other than only money." I passed him a glare, ignoring his words, I placed the money on his table. "Are you new here?" 

"That's none of your business!" I gritted my teeth as I took the plastic bags. There were three bags and I was about to drop one, when he helped me carry, purposely brushing his hand over mine. I flinched at the sudden touch and pulled away while taking the bags. "Be careful, Miss." He smiled creeping. "Please excuse me." I muttered and stepped away. "Do you want me to help you?" He questioned as I gave him a look. "No. Thank you." I muttered as I took a step towards the exit. My eyes widened as I felt his hands on my butt, slightly squeezing it. The bags nearly fell off my hand and he again pretended to help me. "You should let me help you.." He smirked as I blinked my eyes. "If you don't stop, then I'm going to report you." I muttered.