04

—our souls might have collided but we never met.

JIMIN'S POV | past ::

Her name is Choi y/n. Age 24. Came to Seoul 7 months ago with her mother for her studies. She is a scholar student. Her mother, Choi Seulgi, works in a bank. They used to live in Ilsan for three years.

According to the reports, both mother and daughter kept moving from one place to another. Choi Seulgi was a single mother. I had my blossom's information on my table by the night on the day I met her. It didn't take much effort because there was nothing deeper to find out. It's been more than a month since I started seeing her and every time I see her, the urge to keep staring at her gets stronger than before.

She was bewitching in an unrealistic way. I was drawn to every single thing about her. From the way she laughs to the way she frowns, from the way she whines to the way she talks nonstop about a stupid movie she had seen the other day. 

I had no idea what it was about her that I was so insanely addicted to but I was sure of one thing and that is, Choi y/n belonged to me and no one else on this planet.

"Are you even  listening to me?" I blinked my eyes at Taehyung's voice. "Yes." I cleared my throat as he gave me a look. "Are you serious right now?" He grumbled. I twisted my lips, staring at the pictures he brought from the club that I owned in the city. "You have my direct order to shoot these people but not in public." I muttered as I took one picture in my hand. Smugglers. They were a bunch of men, smuggling drugs in my fucking territory. "Why? We can just make a deal." I smirked at Taehyung's words before flipping the photo aside. "They should've come clean then. There was no need to hide this thing from us but now that they have done so and if they are careless, our club will be in danger." 

"I can't have cops trespassing on my property." I added. "You know, Hoseok Hyung can handle that." Taehyung tilted his head as I nodded. The senior officer, Jung Hoseok, worked for me. It's a pretty fucked up world that we live in. "But I still don't want to make a deal." I stated. "What if they have a good product?" Taehyung suggested as I narrowed my eyes. "Better product than mine in my club without my knowledge? Is that even possible in Korea?" I said, Taehyung shook his head in dismissal. "Fine. The guards had warned them last time but they didn't listen so the next time we see them, we put a bullet through them." Taehyung stated. "Not in public." I declared. He turned around to leave but then stopped and looked at me. 

"Still hung up on that girl?" I gave him a look. "You can call her, y/n." I gritted the words out. He sighed in defeat. "It's been more than a month, Jimin and you can't just get distracted by a woman. Those species are never good news." He stated. "It's not that.." I mumbled, letting out a sigh. Taehyung was not wrong if I think about it but then again my brain was clouded by her.