16

—Haven't I given enough?

Y/N'S POV | a while ago ::

"Y/n. My baby."

It was a soft, velvety voice that I heard within the darkness.

"I love you, my bean."

The voice was so sweet and so warm, I felt relieved and loved and everything that I couldn't put into words. Peace.

"Y/n. Don't ever give up."

The voice said and I could feel myself following that voice in the darkness. Except, there was no one I could see and my legs weren't moving.

I was in a dream or a nightmare.

Pictures were flashing through my brain. I could see blurry faces, could hear distant voices but this one voice was so clear.

"Blossom."

It was Jimin's voice, I knew it but I didn't follow instead, I kept following the feminine voice calling out to me with so much warmth. It just felt too warm.

"My bean."

It called out to me again. "Who.. who are you..?" I mumbled, a vein throbbing in my brain and suddenly my vision became clear. The picture became clear and a lady came into my sight. A soft look in her eyes,  a warm smile spread across her lips, her cheeks so full,her hair were light brown and she stared at me with something I couldn't describe in words. 

"You don't know me, bean?"

The way she asked that question made something move in my heart.

"I always come to see you but you don't acknowledge my presence, honey."

She added and only then I noticed the similarities between our faces yet she looked more beautiful. More like an angel with that ivory colored dress of hers. "Why are… you here?" I let out the words, feeling an unfamiliar pain in my chest. The more I looked at her, the more it hurt. She felt like someone who had the power to take away all of my pain.

"I'm here to apologize.. I'm sorry for leaving you,y/n.."

She mumbled. I felt something hot and wet on my cheeks. There were tears. I was crying. "Why did you leave?" I asked, trying to touch her. I wanted to hug her, cry in her arms, complain about all the things that I went through and all the people who hurt me. 

"It was the time, honey. But I never left you.. I was always there.. I'm sorry for everything you had to go through but I'm really proud of you, bean. You're my strongest angel right?"

I nodded at her words.

"They snatched me from you."

The woman added. "Why does it hurt?" I asked.