13

—To the moon who witnessed our story

Y/N'S POV | past ::

I could see the blurry images until they were clear enough to recognize the images of me and Jimin. We were arguing. He told me to step away but I didn't.

Why was he holding the gun? Why does it have to be him?

I could hear his voice clashing with mine. My chest physically hurt at that sight. The man I started to love, the man who whispered all kinds of sweet things in my ears, the man who made me believe in love was holding a gun with the intent to kill a person.

"Step away, blossom." His words. "No." I protested and then the guy I was trying to protect, pointed his gun at me. Suddenly , the gun shot echoed, the sound was so loud in my brain that I couldn't proceed with anything. Jimin pulled the trigger even if I told him not to. Then there was blood everywhere, a scream roaring in my ears and I could feel the blood drops dripping on my skin. A scream erupted from my mouth, horror engulfing me completely. "Y/n!" 

A loud voice wrenches me out of my trance as I open my eyes wide with a gasp leaving my mouth. "Y/n!" I look around the room and find myself in a very unfamiliar room. Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized that I'm not hurt anywhere. "Y/n!" I turn to the owner of that voice and more tears roll down my cheek as I see Jungkook standing near the bed with his face covered in concern. "Jungkook.. where.. where am I?" I questioned, wiping my tears away.

"Calm down..you're at our mansion.." He mumbled as I gripped the sheets in my fist while bringing my knees closer to my chest. "Jimin.. he was.. he was holding a gun Jungkook! He.. he tried to.. kill a person.. I couldn't even recognize the look in his eyes.. Everything's so.. messed up…" I mumbled while the guy let out a sigh before sitting down on the bed. 

"I know that you have lots of things going on in your brain and I don't even blame you for it.." He sighed, staring down at his fingers while I kept shaking my head in denial. The image of Jimin holding a gun was terrifying. It kept flashing in front of my eyes and I couldn't help the pain my heart was feeling. "It's not my thing to tell you the truth but trust me he is not bad.." My head snapped at Jungkook. "Not bad? He tried to kill someone! He had a gun! What's so good about it?!" I questioned.
"I'm sure he had his reasons." I scoffed while looking.

Reasons? What is reasonable enough to kill someone?

I was getting the flashback of every moment I've spent with him. From the day I met him to the day I realized my feelings for him. Every word of his, every smile of his, every promise that he made. Lie. Everything. "He lied to me.." I whispered, staring blankly in the air. 

"Y/n.."  Jungkook muttered, keeping his hand on mine as tears kept cascading down my face. "He lied to me, kook.. he lied.. everything's a lie.." I mumbled before meeting Jungkook's eyes. "What was my fault? Why did he lie? He is a liar, Kook..  a liar.." I broke down in tears, sobs leaving my mouth. Jungkook sighed before pulling me in his chest while I let my heart out in the form of my tears. He was stroking my hair while I clutched his jacket in the palm of my hands. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for whatever he did.. I know hyung should have not lied or hid this thing from you.." He mumbled. "But tell me y/n.. would you have loved him the same had he told you the truth? He was trying to protect you.."