Olivia is Pretty Much a Loner

I sat next to my friends from my previous school. I used to play on playgrounds with them but now there is nothing to do. We sit with a blank stare on our faces. Brooke, Kingdon and I are the only girls who aren't in the class "9AJ" while almost all my my friends are. This list includes Mckenzie, Mikayla, Charlotte, Madi, and etc. Olivia is pretty much by herself in 9ES. Olivia does have Sophie but like ew. Anyways I see Madi and Mckenzie walk towards me having a conversation between themselves. "Yes! Chelsea is so cool!" Madi said, "I really hope we can all be friends with her and have fun times!" Mckenzie replied. It looks as though Madi and Mckenzie have found a new friend and from the sounds of their conversation, this Chelsea chick sounds cool. "Who are you talking about?" I asked. "This new girl we made friends with" Madi says. "Can I meet her?" I ask then the rude, tall, athletic girl with a deep voice walks around the corner. While we were on the conversation on cool friends, I think about how lame that girl would be to have as a friend. Like ew. "You can meet her! She's right here!" Mckenzie says. I look around for a moment expecting a pretty girl, you know, model material. I then see where Mckenzie is pointing. I'm Flabbergasted. Gasp.